• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any easy way to win in forex

There is no easy way to win in forex. Only way to make money here is getting skilled and having experience. Without skills and experience you won't be able to make money here.

Forex is very difficult so to make it easy I have to maintain a lot of plan and discipline. The formula that can give me the financial support in trading.

Maybe you can take a lesson from Rainer Teo, he is an independent trader and gets successful trading right now, he start to learn forex from 2009, start from zero because only interesting to take part in contest provided by the broker in his campus, he says if this journey never stop learning, and trading not only about profit but also sharing and carrying
Yes. I think I can gain some knowledge from this post.

patience is more important , i know but after passing sometimes in demo we lost our full level of patience. happy trading.

It is never possible to earn income easily from Forex. As a trader, I have to work hard all the time. You have to keep yourself motivated. And learn from Mistake.

It depends on a person's approach towards learning. I have seen people trading for 10 years still not making consistent profit. It is because they are more focused on earning than learning.

there is no short cut way of learning , need to pass a minimum time , as beginners fro acquiring all basic information 6 months is enough , and to become a professional trader minimum need 2-5 years.

there is no short cut way of learning , need to pass a minimum time , as beginners fro acquiring all basic information 6 months is enough , and to become a professional trader minimum need 2-5 years.
Yes, I think so too. There is no such thing as an easy way to trade. Skills need to be developed. Moreover, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

Forex was never been easy and so in future too. Due to very high volatility it is very difficult to time it. Yet traders are earning good chunks of money because they have understood this market very well. This thing came with experience and a lot of hard work on the trades. Proper knowledge of technical indicators is equally important as of fundamentals. Keep learning

Firstly, traders need to choose their trading style and strategy. In order to build some confidence and experience, they need to test it on the demo accounts.

Setting a proper risk/reward ratio and realistic profit targets is equally important to have winning trades. Also, traders need to avoid over-leveraging their positions.

Moreover, doing regular research on fundamentals and technicals give traders a better idea of the forex market.

Forex is a business that requires a lot of knowledge, experience and skills to be profitable. Most people here do gambling as they are not willing to spend time to learn it.

Knowledge and Skills are the backbones of Forex Trading and the more you have the more you would be able to survive in the Forex.

Scalping is the easiest form of trading and traders rely on this type mostly in both good and bad conditions of the market.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.