• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any Different ?

there is any guys who can say clearly , there is any different between money and risk management ? its all about same issue or different something ?

Risk management is one of the points of money management.
Money management was invented by the famous broker Jesse Livermore.
First rule: Don’t Lose Money. In accordance with this rule, a trader should not open a position with a large lot and invest all the money in one transaction, but gradually add to the position. If the trader’s forecast was not correct, it is psychologically easier for the trader to close a small losing position.
Risk management is the development of the first rule of money management.
But money management contains a few more rules. So it’s wrong to say that it’s the same thing.

Here is a simple way to put it:
Money management means where to invest your money
Risk Management means how to invest your money the safest way.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

But I don’t think; only 3-6 month is enough at all! Here the success ratio is below 10% and are you guys expecting a good result?

As for me it's all the same, I do not see what do you mean here when you say it should be somewhat different from other things. I am totally lost here honestly and completely. So let's make it all possible with your help of course. Tell us please.

As for me it's all the same, I do not see what do you mean here when you say it should be somewhat different from other things. I am totally lost here honestly and completely. So let's make it all possible with your help of course. Tell us please.

Basically; risk management is a point of money management; money management is the whole subject & risk management is only a single chapter!

Sometimes i feel its really a complicated issue between demo and live especially when it the topic is , the important of demo account. generally i don't believe the importance of demo account but i passed a long time in here and took so many experience, but at the end of the day my demos experience worked not even 25% when i started live trading.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

In Forex; you should follow the rules of money management; since there is no guarantee in Forex; it’s all about the probabilities!

Yes, a lot of the same again expresses some differences. Money management is useful for maintaining a lot. And risk management depends a lot on profit/loss percentage.

Listen, by risk management, I understand the profit/loss percentage, such as the 1: 2 risk ratio is maintained. And money management is the percentage of investment I would risk for a trade. The two issues are very similar but there are some differences.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.

Both revolve around money when it comes to trading.
Money management is about how you plan, where you invest and allocate the funds for your investments.
Risk management is about how much risk lies in the place of investment and the ways to avoid them.

i dont think think so there is any major difference . its all about same issue nothing without it.