• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any crypto trader here?

As I see; day by day the popularity of crypto trading has been increasing rapidly so I am really interested to know the status of this trading community! If you are a crypto trader please raise your hard for further discussion on crypto!

I am more than sure there are more than enough us here for basically any info or way no matter how you put it, that's the whole idea behind all this. I wish I have more money with all that stuff to buy more crypto then needed actually. See my point here ?

I don’t think; is there any active crypto trader; because in this community is all about FX trading! I know; few traders are investing on BTC because of volatile movements!

My question is; are you a crypto trader? I guess; you are mainly a FX trader but nowadays interested on crypto; am I right?

This is forex community, I do not think there are many but honestly who really knows. do you ? I am not that sure, there are much more reliable forums about all that than this one. See my point ? I do not understand how it can really be happening there.

Why do you look for them anyway ? to sell some scaming scheme or something like that ? Do let me know cause I am missing the point entirely and totally. Thanks for that matter completely alltogether. Thanks for that, we all need to be checked.

Why do you look for them anyway ? to sell some scaming scheme or something like that ? Do let me know cause I am missing the point entirely and totally. Thanks for that matter completely alltogether. Thanks for that, we all need to be checked.

Are you kidding? Be positive! See this community is not promoting any scamming; research yourself!

There are currently many cryptocurrencies. The value of which is increasing day by day. Its value is likely to double in the future. But you have to think about the purpose in the long run. And we have to do an economic analysis about crypto.

I do crypto trading. Crypto will make a lot of progress in the future. Work is underway on crypto progress in different countries.

I have been a crypto trader for the last few months. I am still exploring the market because I have seen other traders make good money by trading crypto.