• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any Crypto trader here?

I see, day by day the popularity of Crypto has been increasing very rapidly; nowadays there have so many brokers who are already provided Crypto based pairs. So, what’s your opinion on that?

I see, day by day the popularity of Crypto has been increasing very rapidly; nowadays there have so many brokers who are already provided Crypto based pairs. So, what’s your opinion on that?

I am not a crypto trader, I am a crypto investor! That means, I invest my money on crypto with a long time view! I basically select new coin companies according to their baseline & roadmap.

Yeah, both the cryptos and the crypto currency trading is becoming popular with traders. Though it’s a highly volatile market, it’s improving backend technology and the monetory benefits are some of the main reasons for it’s increasing customer base.

Copying others’ trades won’t grow any capability in you so I am not recommending to copy their trades but to learn something from their trades.

Like live account, demo account also incorporates all trading indicators and other technical tools. But it is sad to let you know that many traders don’t practice on demo account that keeps them lag behind.

Being frustrated with forex trading, many traders are relying on crypto investment whereas some others are making portfolio of their investment by investing in crypto.

Forex is open for all professionals whether he is student or a businessman or a job holder. The market itself is an opportunity for all professionals.