• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any Crypto trader here?

I see, day by day the popularity of Crypto has been increasing very rapidly; nowadays there have so many brokers who are already provided Crypto based pairs. So, what’s your opinion on that?

I see, day by day the popularity of Crypto has been increasing very rapidly; nowadays there have so many brokers who are already provided Crypto based pairs. So, what’s your opinion on that?

I am not a crypto trader, I am a crypto investor! That means, I invest my money on crypto with a long time view! I basically select new coin companies according to their baseline & roadmap.

In FXOpen broker also available crypto account, the first time they released bonus for new crypto account giving 10$, I am trade crypto at FXOpen long time ago, but now only trading in forex account in STP trading account.

Yeah, both the cryptos and the crypto currency trading is becoming popular with traders. Though it’s a highly volatile market, it’s improving backend technology and the monetory benefits are some of the main reasons for it’s increasing customer base.

Cryptocurrency right now in a bearish market, Bitcoin drops under 30k because so many holders selling Bitcoin, maybe this is panic selling because many investors is worried for security asset that significantly drops.