• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All About A Forex Quote

All About A Forex Quote

Forex Trading – All about a Forex Quote. The word FOREX is derived from the words “FOReign EXchange. Unlike other financial market in the world, Forex is open 24 hours every day where there is always a major financial center open where banks, dealers, hedge funds, corporations, individual investors and speculators are trading currencies.

The cumulative buy and sell of a currency causes the value of your Forex investment to move either up or down. There are numerous factors that cause the fluctuation of exchange rate. A country’s political, social and fundamental economic environment and their central banks fiscal policy, interest rate adjustment are some of the common factors. To have a better understanding how the currency exchange rate can affect the value of your Forex investment, this article will concentrate on the topic of Forex Quote.

I think the most important things that makes this market to fluctuate is just the high impact news and the way which the market runs that is all so its very important to do both fundamental and technical analysis before commence trading.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the most important things that makes this market to fluctuate is just the high impact news and the way which the market runs that is all so its very important to do both fundamental and technical analysis before commence trading.

Well, that's the key already that the fluctuation of the market will be dangerous for those who did not have put stop loss order which means if they have used trading platform that has forex quote it will be difficult to close the position as the market movement is simply fast. MT5 don't have quote but not yet tried it.

All About A Forex Quote

Forex Trading – All about a Forex Quote. The word FOREX is derived from the words “FOReign EXchange. Unlike other financial market in the world, Forex is open 24 hours every day where there is always a major financial center open where banks, dealers, hedge funds, corporations, individual investors and speculators are trading currencies.

The cumulative buy and sell of a currency causes the value of your Forex investment to move either up or down. There are numerous factors that cause the fluctuation of exchange rate. A country’s political, social and fundamental economic environment and their central banks fiscal policy, interest rate adjustment are some of the common factors. To have a better understanding how the currency exchange rate can affect the value of your Forex investment, this article will concentrate on the topic of Forex Quote.

My favorite quote: there is nothing like 100% in Forex; it’s all about the probabilities.

My favorite quote: there is nothing like 100% in Forex; it’s all about the probabilities.

Nice quote! Really, it is! By the way, when I was a new trader then I was expecting 100% success but now I am not! Because, I know the reality of Forex!

But, mostly new traders don’t believe this quote; they always try to buy a system with that unrealistic profit ratio! I think, 70% success ratio would be enough if a trader has proper money management knowledge.

It’s true; even pro traders are also face SL in their trading, but the thing is, they can recover their losses so quickly. And, end of the month they are really make enough monthly return for sure.

It’s true; even pro traders are also face SL in their trading, but the thing is, they can recover their losses so quickly. And, end of the month they are really make enough monthly return for sure.

Right; without SL trading is not possible because no one can spend here 24 hours for trading. I use various type of SL according to the type of trading system.

Due to all time movement and high leverage, forex trading is one of the riskiest businesses in the world. That's why risk management is very important in trading.