• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Alipay - www.alipay.com

Alipay is China's leading third-party online payment solution,providing an easy,safe and secure way for millions of individuals and businesses to make and receive payments on the internet. as of September 2011,Alipay had more than 600 million registered users and facilitated around 11 million transactions daily.

Alipay provides an escrow payment service that reduces transaction risk for online consumers. Shoppers have the ability to verify whether they are happy with goods they have purchased before releasing funds to the seller.

Alipay is the preferred online payment tool of internet merchants due to its innovative product technology, unique concept and large user base. In addition to Taoba and Alibaba.com,Alipay provides payment solutions in China for more than 500,000 external merchants for online retail,virtual gaming,digital communications,commercial services,air ticketing and utilities fee payment transactions.

Alipay's core mission is to provide a safe and reliable online payment service.In addition to the SSL-constructed safe digital transmission channel, Alipay provides high-quality,tailor-made security products and solutions catering to users,including digital certificates,mobile dynamic passwords,security control,SMS notification,dual password and back-end real-time risk treatment system.

To ensure access security of partner merchants,Alipay adopts various technical solutions such as MD5 and digital signatures to guarantee data authenticity and integrity in the transmission process from interfcases outside China.

Alipay's international business adopts the direct payment model.Once the buyer has paid then,this sum of money will,if reaching 5,000 USD or 40,000 HKD,transfer immediately to the settling bank,then to your clearing bank.

Currencies ;

USD,EUR,JPY,GBP,CAD,AUD,SGD,CHF,SEK,DKK,NOK,HKD

Offers services to all countries in the whole wide world.

Alipay.com

i don't know if this things truly payment processors because i see this site is not in english and the languages very confusing, i think this processor only for far east people or people who know this language

So alipay is for chinese citizens only? Was that what the thread starter means here? If so then this is not good for other asian members like Filipinos? Anyways I am ok with LR, AP and PP so I don't bother to have this one.

i dont think it has any future.. as the site is in some other language and i cant able to understand anything here..
and even it is claiming that it has been accepted by all countries , i dont think all countries will accept this chinese processor..

OMG ... the site navigation is really very difficult and i think this program may not be for the international users as i see the admin is showing much preference to only one country . any ways i even not found any features attracting to use the payment processor .

I think such a processor that hasn't be gaining much popularity should be known by guys that the admin hasn't opened it for a worldwide use but would have majorly opened it for a specific country or countries.Well i just hope the admin manages the site well.

this is come from chinese, i really wondering with some poster above said that they don't have future :D, they have as you can see that chinese now gain recognization in the world with their economic strenght, and i think alipay still have some great chance to convert some of the users to use them and gained more profit for every transaction

When I saw this one O thought its like alertpay or payza but when I check I think what I found out here is that this one is enyirly new and there is nothing much good about this one so the best option is that we need to skip some of this new processor having many account with many processor have no meaning but chosing some few solid once is the best

OMG ... the site navigation is really very difficult and i think this program may not be for the international users as i see the admin is showing much preference to only one country . any ways i even not found any features attracting to use the payment processor .
LOL, that is because of the language, right? This payment processor base is in china so that is why they use language like that but i am sure in few years later Alipay will start to conquer payment processor industy since i see in some news there significant increment of users.

Alipay launches retail investment fund

Alipay, China's largest third-party payment platform, on Monday launched the nation's first online investment fund aimed at individuals.

Analysts said the increasing popularity of Internet-based financial services will challenge banks' short-term financing business.

Alipay, owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, will launch other financial services in the coming years, said Zu Guoming, director of the small and micro financial services group under the Alibaba umbrella.

Annual earnings for investors in the fund could exceed 4 percent, while the interest rate for one-year deposit is expected at about 3.25 percent, according to Zhou Xiaomin, deputy general manager of Tian Hong Asset Management Co Ltd, publisher of the fund.

The fund service can handle at least 1 million transactions each day, and it is looking to increase its transaction capacity as its user base grows, said Zhou.

"The service will give Alipay users a convenient way to participate in small-scale investments and increase their earnings," said Zhang Meng, an analyst at industry consultancy Analysts International.

Alibaba has been aggressively tapping into the financial sector in recent years, further challenging the business of traditional banks whose operating costs are higher than those of their Internet counterparts.

Transactions by third-party payment companies reached 3.8 trillion yuan ($620.2 billion) in 2012, up 76 percent year-on-year, according to Analysts International.

China's bank transactions were worth 346.2 trillion yuan last year, according to the People's Bank of China, the central bank.

Guo Shuqiang, general manager of Tian Hong, said Alipay's new service will have a "very limited" impact on banks' business.

"Fund acquisition channels in China are very mature. What Alipay is doing merely offers a new option for customers," he said.

Alipay obtained regulatory approval to process online fund transactions a year ago, joining other online payment platforms such as China UnionPay and ChinaPnR.

The company is the country's biggest third-party payment platform in the country, with about 800 million registered users. It processes 100 million daily transactions.

Alipay's transaction volume hit 1.8 trillion yuan last year thanks to surging business on Taobao and Tmall, two e-commerce websites owned by Alibaba.

The platform also is in cooperation talks with other fund firms but no final deals have been reached, said Fan Zhimin, president of Alibaba's small and micro financial services group.

Alibaba is aggressively building its financial service arms to achieve a higher valuation before a possible initial public offering.

The group may have a market value of as much as $200 billion by the end of 2014 after the IPO, Bloomberg News reported, citing Carl Huttenlocher, chief investment officer of hedge fund company Myriad Asset Management Ltd.

Alibaba may become a listed conglomerate this year or next. The Internet giant could be valued at as much as $100 billion, similar in size to Facebook Inc.

ah, it will be good if other payment processor also do the same thing that alipay did here, it will give us more and more chance to earn money from that investment, and it seems now alipay doing well and expand their services