• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

advantageous journey with forex

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

Most traders realize the importance of setting up a trading plan. The main problem is that trading plans are mostly theoretical, they sound good on paper, but often cannot compete with the internal pressure to make quick, impulsive decisions in the face of price movement and market volatility.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

as a newcomer most of the traders became loser for the same reason , i cant think Forex trading without SL.

Without SL; they journey will be more horrible! Trading without stop loss trading tool means; we are taking almost 100% risk on per trade; an unrealistic trading plan!

Forex trading is very difficult but if you can make that difficult thing easy it is possible to gain a lot of profit. You can trade 24/5 in the Forex market. There are many more benefits to the Forex market.

Basic development will take time but even if you need to invest it, you should do it because it will be fruitful to you ultimately.

Copy trading means copying others trading and copying others will work as an impediment to earning knowledge. I will always talk about accumulating knowledge in thyself.

Be careful about broker selection because many brokers are entering the market with or without regulation certification.