• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Advantage of Scalping

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

Really from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy. Actually scalping is like a high action thriller movie that can keep you on the edge of your seat. For scalping in a proper way first of all we the traders need lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit instantly.

Yes, I do agree, scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. so, we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Yes nowadays due to getting profit very rapidly from all trading strategies scalping is most usable and profitable for the traders. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

According to our trading experience basically we the traders choose our trading strategies , from all trading strategies scalping is really comfortable for the traders who are particularly newcomers , it brings profit in a short time , but besides getting profit instantly sometimes it causes a great loss when scalping with little balance.

Scalping is good technique of trading traders used to follow. I also prefer scalping more. A short time is needed for scalping. Maximum students and those who take Forex as a part time job trade like scalping. It is much profitable than long time trading. Long time traders most of the time suffers from uncertainty. But if prefer scalping than there is a lack of uncertainty.

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. It brings profit very rapidly. for using this trading strategy in a proper way first if all we the traders have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , practically without flexible trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp properly in spite of good trading knowledge.

Scalping is a trading strategy that not all brokers support. You should check when opening an account, whether or not the broker allows scalping. Also, there are some brokers that aren't openly against scalping, and just install certain conditions, based on which scalpers cannot apply their strategy.

Practically all brokers allow scalping nowadays. what a tale!
It was actually so some time ago, but now things go the other way, and it's not forbidden.
if you are a scalper, you can work like any other trader

I have seen according to my trading experience from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker. so, the traders have to be careful when choosing a broker.

And why scalping only? of course, I like it as well, but medium and long time trades can bring good profit if the trend is caught correctly..

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions , so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of scalping and permits this trading approach including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions , so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of scalping and permits this trading approach including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.
Oh. if someone restricts you, it seems like scam!
Have you checked the conditions? Why they restrict scalping

The main advantage of using scalping trading style is; low risk! Like, here you don’t need to use longer SL point! That means, no problem with low trading balance or capital. As a result, most of the retail Forex traders are use to scalping trading style! My trading equity is more than 50K but till now scalping trading is my favorite!

In Fx trading, Every trade will have their own trading strategy as only they know themselves best. I might enjoying scalping but doesn’t mean someone else is willing to take that kind of risk with their money. I do short term scalping and long term trading as well . I will go for one day and then sell at the end of business hours when the profit peaks. I will buy at its lowest right before business market hours then sell at around 3pm when the profit peaks usually for me.

If your trading capital is below 1K, then scalping trading style is perfect for you! I seem, the main advantage of scalping trading is, low risk reward ratio! Like, you don’t need to use high SL points for scalping! I usually use 10-15 pips SL for my scalping trading! On the other hand, I use 30-35 pips as my scalping TP!

Here I am using Moving Average crossover trading strategy and my strategy produces mainly scalping trading opportunity, that’s why most of the time I use mainly scalping trading! I seem, the mainly advantage of scalping trading is, small trading capital is welcome here! Such as, my trading capital is only 200$, and I don’t feel any restriction here!

I am rarely play as scalping trader, but often work as intraday trader or swing trading because more comfortable and although leaving the chart still on consideration movement except there are news high impact, sometime making trend move rapidly
How much do you earn with swing trading? If it's not a secret...