• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

adjust the capital that we have with the advantage that we will get

one of the bad qualities of a trader is always anxious to get a huge profit in a short time and never see the capacity and ability of the capital they have, indeed with foreign exchange trading, we have the opportunity to be able to generate huge profits despite capital we use very small way but to be able to generate huge profits we must follow all existing processes and we should be able to do it gradually, if we only have a small amount of capital we have to adjust the benefit that we will get and the benefits can be we use as additional capital so that later we can benefit even more with the addition of capital

its related with risk management and if have small amount only in deposit account, expect to get high profit amount in short period is too much and maybe such high expectation will lead traders ruin their trading performance. keep taking proper expectation based on account ability is important.

Well this is very important adjust capital it is clear in forex market Big capital is risk free so it is depend on treader actually what treader want.

Traders who ignore the safety of their capital in their mission of earning money in Forex cannot survive in the Forex market for a long time. Safety of capital is very essential to stay alive in the Forex market and make use of it to earn money for a long time.. A trader should thus always insist on using the stop loss.

That's why I cringe at the notion of high leverages. It scares me how people confidently go up to 1:300 or even 1:500 leverage without knowing anything at all about trading. It's why people lose money. Leverage is not a bad thing but when people get greedy and use it unwisely, that's when things go sour.

Leverage is a double edged sword. An adept trader would be able to make use of the leverage in the best possible manner and achieve excellent results. On the other hand, leverage misused will result in a substantial loss to a trader. It is always better for a trader to stick with 1:100 leverage. With only 1/3rd of the total capital allocated for trading, margin call can be avoided as a beginner. Small but consistent profit should be the primary objective. As experience is gained we can shift to higher volume.

It is better when the trader is trading according to his or her capital. If you are trading in here in the forex market, you have to be able to understand that the capital you have will have to be big if you want to make big profit.
That is to say that if you are having small capital, you should have small profit in mind.

Sure, in Forex, if you aim high, you risk your capital the more and that's the simple truth. It is greed that leads traders to the point of trying to get that which they never desired and want to make all the money they want within the shortest period of time. It doesn't really come easy for any trader to make it to the top unless he strives and works harder.

one of the bad qualities of a trader is always anxious to get a huge profit in a short time and never see the capacity and ability of the capital they have, indeed with foreign exchange trading, we have the opportunity to be able to generate huge profits despite capital we use very small way but to be able to generate huge profits we must follow all existing processes and we should be able to do it gradually, if we only have a small amount of capital we have to adjust the benefit that we will get and the benefits can be we use as additional capital so that later we can benefit even more with the addition of capital

I completely agree with your opinion; Forex is not like any money machine! It’s a business; so you should expect here a logical monthly return; not any unrealistic monthly profit such as scammers offer (100-200% profit in day).

I completely agree with your opinion; Forex is not like any money machine! It’s a business; so you should expect here a logical monthly return; not any unrealistic monthly profit such as scammers offer (100-200% profit in day).

Yes, having a decent money target is very much important! When I started my trading, then my initial expectation was around 25%; but it’s only 10%; because I have set my monthly target in order to my trading performances.

Yes, having a decent money target is very much important! When I started my trading, then my initial expectation was around 25%; but it’s only 10%; because I have set my monthly target in order to my trading performances.

I think, 10% is a smart return! 10% monthly return means 120% yearly return; it’s really massive!

Yes, I agree with this that you need to set a capital amount for you which you can afford to lose. After this step, you need to build your capital higher and higher. You can step up your account gradually if you have the skill to play on the field with confidence. Am I right traders?

Yes mate; you are night! In addition, traders need to go with a realistic target; unrealistic targets always brings big losses in trading.

Agree with you. That kind of return is too much to ask for within one month. And if someone can actually do it then they can get rich within a short period of time.

Agree with you. That kind of return is too much to ask for within one month. And if someone can actually do it then they can get rich within a short period of time.

Buddy, I see which traders make lots of money within very short period of time; then lose the full amount with the same flow; it doesn’t exist.

Buddy, I see which traders make lots of money within very short period of time; then lose the full amount with the same flow; it doesn’t exist.

Well it is bound to happen. One can not be right all the time and their analysis will make wrong prediction and hence will lose if they don't manage risk properly.

Well it is bound to happen. One can not be right all the time and their analysis will make wrong prediction and hence will lose if they don't manage risk properly.

Exactly, money management plays the key role here! In addition, this is why pro traders care about money management as well as risk management policies.

Yes, we have to manage our capital in order to get success on this market. We have to utilize every cent properly as every cent has a value in the investment world. We also have to work on a particular money management plan for secure trading. Do you have this plan?

Yes, we have to manage our capital in order to get success on this market. We have to utilize every cent properly as every cent has a value in the investment world. We also have to work on a particular money management plan for secure trading. Do you have this plan?
Of course, I consider money management as well as risk management plan very carefully in my live trading! There is no way, to ignore the MM & RM rules.