• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

Hah, caught me there! This currency pair intrigued me earlier and I focused my attention on it closely. However, I wasn’t ready to sacrifice even a part of my money to test this currency pair. Therefore, I made up my mind to test this currency pair on a demo account. I liked how it was traded. In my eyes it seems more predictable and less naughty than EUR/USD.
Having tested it on a demo account for a llittle while, I gathered up enough courage to test it on my real account. Trading USD/JPY I managed to increase my depo to $340. I tried to be as cautious as possible.
I think that I should look through the assets I’m trading now and exclude those that don’t fit me. I don’t want to deal with problematic assets such as EUR/USD anymore. I want to trade only trouble-free assets with AAFX. I understand that I can’t blame the broker for my incompatibility with some financial instruments. The broker is to my liking but I need to make some optimization to change my collaboration with the brokerage service for the better.

The Bank of Japan keeps its interest rate negative, so the difference is in favor of the American interest rate. Therefore, it’s much easier for the evergreen buck to rise against its Japanese rival than to do this against the Euro.

I keep trading USD/JPY. For the last week I managed to earn $137 trading USD/JPY. I also had several losing trades on this pair, but managed to stay in the green in general. I didn’t trade very intensively. Otherwise, I could have earned more. I made the most of my Spider indicator. I feel confident when buying or selling from the upper or lower line of this indicator, but when the price approaches the central line, I feel shy and don’t dare to enter the market. I guess it’s a sort of psychological block and I will overcome it over time.

USD/JPY is a very technical financial instrument. It’s a real gift for those deeply interested in technical analysis. EURO can always set a slew of cunning traps and you can get in any of them at any time.

I already see that Yen doesn’t do me harm. I feel secure trading it. I can say that it’s quite predictable for me.
In addition to USD/JPY, I have recently discovered another interesting asset. It’s USD/SGD. The broker gives 1:200 for this asset and no more but it’s enough for me. I have made three 0.1 trades on this pair and earned $76. In terms of predictability, it somewhat resembles USD/JPY, but it’s just my personal feeling. I keep looking for assets that could ensure less stressful trading. As I told, I have already found two and hope to find at least 5-7 more.

I opened a Fixed account here. I did it because I found it quite universal, at least for my goals. I’m planning to trade gold and silver on this account. I’m also interested in indices but it seems to me that trading indices is less advantageous here. Does anybody trade indices here? What’s your impression?

I don’t see a problem in trading indices here. Indices are very lucrative tools. Many people find them much easier to trade than currency pairs because one doesn’t take into account nuances related to each currency in the pair. Instead, a trader should pay attention to the country’s economy the index of which it trades. What does bother you in indices?

I see that spreads on the ECN and Fixed accounts on indices are higher than spreads on precious metals. Perhaps, you may find a paranoid, but I’m overcautious now. For three years in trading I rarely traded manually and earned mostly on the revshare model, but overtime my interest to manual trading grew. So, I decided to trade more actively.
As for metals, I noticed that they have attractive spreads on both ECN and Fixed accounts - 0,03-0,5. With leverage 1:500 for these assets, they are getting more attractive for me for day trading.

You don’t need to be afraid of indices. Just monitor news and analyze indices on all timeframes to spot good entry points. As for higher spreads on indices, don’t be afraid of drawdowns that show up once you open a trade. If your market forecast is right, you’ll be in the green sooner or later. As for more attractive trading conditions for gold and silver, I can say that these assets are very hard to trade in the short term. They can kick you out of the market several times a day. I advise you to trade them only in the long term and here you need to think twice when entering the market. Indices are much easier to trade.

Well, despite I was initially reluctant to trade indices, because of higher spreads, I did it. I didn’t regret doing that because it brought me gains. In particular, I traded Dax and Nasdaq. Perhaps, I just was lucky to timely enter the market and close my deals in the green. Look, I entered the market on Dax and Nasdaq and closed that stuff in the green on October 1. I could have earned more as I learned later but it’s OK. I’m satisfied with the outcome and I’m looking forward to keep trading indices.

Yeah. I decided to be on the safe side. I thought that 1:500 would be enough for the first time, especially given that my initial deposit was $510.
I think that I should experiment a bit with indices. For example, I could try scalping this stuff on M5-M15. I need to explore indices deeper. They definitely deserve my attention.
Those two deals were on H1. I didn’t use any indicators, just price levels. I think that for M5-M15 I might require a bunch of indicators. I have never had a deep interest in scaling indicators, but I will explore it.

This time I tested a combination of my favorite Spider indicator and improved Stochastic. As for Spider, it worked as usual. I know that it can’t be effective all the time and many times I was it helpless when a powerful trend movement was emerging. Spider also poorly handles false breakouts.

I don’t think that humans will ever be capable of inventing a technical indicator that could timely spot false breakouts. I guess that you used extremely high settings for your Stochastic.

I agree that it’s impossible to invent such an indicator. I like to work in a range. That’s where Spider works well. I should confess that reversals are still my weak point. I’m still unable to forecast them on time.

I hope I will succeed in this in the next century, haha, but to tell seriously I will not be very disappointed if I fail to learn how to forecast trend reversals because I have already to used to range trading where Spider is the number one component. This time I decided to try Stochastic with new settings, 27-30 for H1. I read about these settings one trading forum. Some guy advised to use these Stochastic settings as universal range trading. I tried it and saw that there’s no much difference between 27-30, but there’s a bid difference between these settings and the settings I used before, especially default ones. You know the higher parameter you input into %K of your Stochastic the blinder it becomes. It doesn’t react to each up and down as it does with small parameters, but instead it reacts well once the price gets right to the bottom or top of the channel and I think that it’s a more practical outcome for me.
This time I traded NZD/JPY using Spider as I usually do and Stochastic with the settings 28 (%K).
So, I entered to the market twice, to sell and to buy and Stochastic did a good job in this range alongside and I earned a profit. Of course, I could be hurt in case of a sudden false breakout or reversal, but I don’t exclude this. I like to work in a range and always hope it will last long enough to let me earn. It doesn’t always happen but I strive to seek such situations.
NZDJPY H1.jpg

My interest to this broker is getting stronger. I think that soon I will open a real account with this company. What motivates me to sign up here is that it allows to trade cross pairs with 1:2000 leverage. As I know, most brokers give lower leverage for crosses and higher leverage is available for majors only. So, this fact is a pleasant surprise for me.
However, before registration I would like to ask. Does anybody trade crosses on a regular basis here? I want to know if there are any abnormal things associated with cross currency trading here, such as slippage, requotes, etc.