• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

So, I followed your advice and added Bollinger Bands to my Spider. Well, for the first time, it worked well and I even managed to increase my depo to $320. However, after that, I faced a series of losses. I made a huge effort to win back to $275 but no more. And I think that I was very lucky because I could have lost more.
It made me stop for a while and poder over it.
Well, it turned out that all this time I neglected news and various fundamental nuances. I just based my trading on Spider, Bollinger Bands, and Stochastic, but it can’t be enough, to my great regret. Just one news barely burnt my depo. I just was lucky to timely stop it.

I know traders who don’t care about news at all and they make money. It’s a very rare and unique talent. I think an average trader can’t do without news.

It’s hard to underestimate the whole importance of news for trading. That’s a very powerful driver of volatility. It’s a good thing that your negative experience finally focused your attention on this crucial nuance. What was that damn news?

That was NFP. Of course, I mean the US one. As I told above, I have never cared about news, but on last Friday NFP attracted my attention and that saved my depo. I just viewed the economic calendar for the first time in my life. So, I noticed NFP and somehow decided to read about it. I read about it ten minutes before the release.
I traded USD/CAD at that time. It was a long position because I read a lot of reviews stating that this pair is going to start an uptrend. Well, my trade was profitable but once NFP showed up and insane thing happened.
So, NFP turned out to be worse than expected. I thought that the market would ignore it because the difference between the expected and actual value was very insignificant. It’s because I had no experience. USD/CAD tumbled very fast and I luckily managed to close my deal but I faced losses. Unfortunately, I didn’t open a short deal, although I should have done it.
Well, I enjoy trading with this broker. I even achieved a modest positive result even with my poor experience. However, I realized that still much needs to be learned. But I’m curious about new things and the education process is very fascinating.

This time I got confused. This month’s NFP had a less impact on the market. NFP influenced all currency pairs with USD differently and it was another reason to think a lot. Sometimes I don’t see any logic in those moves.
However, I can’t complain about the broker. It’s really good. But I realize that much still needs to be done. So, I feel that I need to learn more.
It resembles a thrilling game on the one hand, but at the same time it has nothing in common with gambling. I previously gambled, so I realize the difference.
I also understood that I need to have a regular rest. Otherwise, I lose my capablity to analyze the market or understand anything.

I’m also excited to learn new things in trading. That’s a never-ending process. Sometimes I feel tired of constant learning but after a while I get back to it with great excitement.

Yeah, none of currently existing full-time jobs are capable of exhaust you as much as intensive trading. When I try no to miss a single news, I feel that my pot is boiling and I will go crazy soon.
I really can’t understand why some currency pairs or commodities ignore seemingly crucial news and proceed with their move. For example, I remember that some day USD/JPY ignored a very good manufacturing report in Japan and the greenback demonstrated an impressive impulse ascend. I really wasn’t ready for that. And that’s not one example. I saw many and they all puzzled me.

The market is an extremely unpredictable thing by nature, so there aren’t any ready-made algorithms you can always adhere to. You should be ready that it can change at any time and there always be strange things.
For example, perhaps, you might have already noticed that GPB/USD had been demonstrating a powerful ascend, although there was no economic ground for that. I will not be surprised if this pair will keep growing soon no matter how Stochastic is overbought on many timeframes.
Moreover, don’t forget that there’s a difference in interest rates between different monetary units. Besides this, there may be government interests involved. For example, Japan is interested in weakening its jen because this Asian country mostly earns as an exporter.

That’s so interesting and gives me a thrill. Sometimes I will never have enough time to learn all of this. I need to organize my day better to catch up with it.

The broker is fine. I didn’t discover anything bad in trading with this broker. The company executes its duties well. It doesn’t prevent you from trading profitably, so everyhting will depends on how you approach your trading style and system.
I personally like to discover new things in trading and I’m in the process of improving my trading skills. I can’t say that I’m demonstrating fantastic progress. I also lose from time to time, but I don’t stand still.
An ECN account is advantageous here because the broker doesn’t charge a commission here that can’t be said about ECN accounts with other brokers.

Yeah, the broker can’t trade instead of you. For any broker it’s enough not to be a scam to let traders enough opportunities to earn. AAFX doesn’t restrain your capability to earn. So a lot will depend on your trading experience.

The more I learn about trading the more complicated it seems. I have already got used to the fact that traders ignore some crucial news. It feels like I’m expected to feel what market makers think at this particular moment or something like this.
But I don’t want to give up. Whatever happens on the market I will keep trading because I like it and I’m confident in the broker.
Despite some pitfalls with news, anyway it seems promising. So, I will keep trading on news. I just will try to be more cautious. I want to focus on EUR/USD. It seems relatively predictable.

Thanks, perhaps, I will try it too, but now I don’t want to disperse my attention on anything else and I also want to preserve my margin. But I don’t exclude the possibility that I will trade these two pairs in tandem in the future.

Don’t forget that the currency pair USD/CHF is more liquid than EUR/USD. As follows from this, you can trade smaller lots on USD/CHF and it will be the same as bigger lots on EUR/USD. For example, 0,4 on EUR/USD would be 0,3 on USD/CHF. However, if you have balls and enough margin, you can certainly dare to use the same lots on both pairs. However, experienced traders know about this difference and take this into account before opening trades on these pairs.
It’s believed that trading USD/CHF is easier than trading EUR/USD. In my opinion, that’s the same thing. They are a mirror reflection of each other. But if you take some time to explore them both, you certainly trade them in tandem.

You inspired me to do this. Perhaps, I will try to trade these pairs at the same time soon. But to be on the safe side, I will decrease lots. I would like to see how they move in relation to each other. I will use 0,1 on USD/CHF and 0,2 on EUR/USD.

As my experience tells, the main thing in currency trading is to mind ranges. Currencies always move in ranges. Sometimes they broaden or tighten but it never happens very fast and you can always spot signs that it may happen. One of them is consolidation under a strong price level. It drops a hint that market participants are going to have it punctured and settle below or under it.
Ranges can be explained by major banks need to strictly control their monetary units and they take measures not to let them go out of set ranges. That can’t be said about such wild assets as cryptos that are not regulated at all.
Currency trading is what I like best of all. I’m looking forward to opening a Fixed account with AAFX to practice it live.