• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

It’s a good news that AAFX supports this. That’s a normal feature, although I’m not a fan of it. I practiced it several times. It works but it’s not easy to use. Some traders even base their strategies on it, others not. Try this with AAFX, may be locking will meet your expectation. Avoid testing it with big lots and higher leverage. Chionao, before trying locking with the broker, test it on your demo account to see how it works and how to get your trade out of the lock without big losses. You can also try it with a 0,01 lot and then multiply how it would be with 0,1 or 0,4.

I tried to make the most of locking but it’s a very controversial thing. I received quite mixed results, even with 0,01 lots. I think I would better learn placing stop-loss orders properly.

I told that you that it’s not easy. The more you trade, the better results you will achieve. Over time, you will learn how to place stops. You’ll do it intuitively.

If you trade on H1, make sure to check H1, H4, and D before opening a trade. Ideally, they should share one visible very evident entry point. In this case, it will be much easier for you to put a stop. The earlier you enter the market, the more nerves you will save.

Hi, guys. I followed your advice. Now I cautiously check several timeframes, including H4 and D before placing stops on H1. Well, I still frequently fail in may day trading, but nevertheless, the number of winning trades keeps growing.

Thanks. I have a question. Have you heard about Spider indicator? Do you think its compatible with AAFX MT4? Any opinions on the indicator itself?

It still works. I use it. However, It should stress that it works partially. Its automatically drawn channel lines are the most valuable elements in this indicator. You my successfully use it for channel trading. As for its signal arrows and dots to buy or sell, they are nearly worthless because they warn too late as the vast majority of other indicators. But its trend lines are great. They work on all timeframes. To some extent, they are similar to linear regression.

I couldn’t resist a strong temptation to try Spider. I tried this stuff and I generally liked it. However, as of now I have come to an understanding that there’s nothing ideal among technical indicators. It doesn’t always work well. Nevertheless, I find it much better than any other technical indicators. Perhaps there's anything better, but I haven’t tried it yet.

May I please ask you to get more specific about its efficiency?
I managed to close a bit more than half of my trades profitably with this indicator, trading major currency pairs. As told above, its dots and arrows give a very delayed signal, but its two trend lines act as support and resistance lines in channel trading. First, I had an illusion that these two lines nearly always provide a true signal to sell or buy each time the price hits the upper or lower line, but it has turned out that it’s dynamic. Respectively, when a strong move occurs, it simply punctures the line and the two lines automatically adjust to that move, forming a new channel. I don’t find it a tragedy. A thought came to my mind that I need several confirmation from several indicators, including Spider. It will give me peace of mind.
I see my acquaintance with AAFX is getting more fruitful for me. I gain substantial knowledge, and this indicator is a pleasant novelty for me.

The more I trade with AAFX, the more I like. Perhaps, I should attribute it to my positive emotions associated with profitable trades based on the use of the Spider indicator. That’s the first broker with which I put so much newly-gained knowledge into practice.
As of now, I managed to increase my deposit from $120 to $230. I should say that exactly the use of Spider boosted my progress. The number of profitable trades increased but it’s too some extent compensated by also the increased number of losing ones. The number of profitable trades is slightly more than the number of losing ones. So, despite my result is positive, it’s not of that kind I could boast about.

You are just in the beginning of your long path. You can’t even imagine how much more needs to be done to bring you to a higher level.

I told that I need to rely on extra indicators to back my Spider, but I don’t know which ones should I use for this purpose.

You may add a combination of two technical indicators. For example, these may be Stochastic and Bollinger Bands. You can use them to back your Spider. I recommend to use the following settings for Stochastic and Bollinger Bands, respectively: 8/3/3 and 13/close/2. Work on H1, but don’t forget to monitor higher timeframes such as H4 and D to make sure that your trading decision is absolutely justified.
So, the very essence of this idea is to enter the market with a selling or buying position not only when Spider welcomes it but also when there’s a corresponding confirmation from Stochastic and Bollinger Bands. Yet, it's up to you to decide..