• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

Don’t get me wrong. I’m still learning to trade, so I can make mistakes. I trade for a year. For this time I have tried nearly everything. I lost several depos with several brokers, but from time to time I managed to earn money, but I think that I was just lucky at that moment. I want to achieve steadier, better results. I have a feeling that cross pairs are easier to trade. I tried them on demo and real accounts but not with this broker, of course and I had a positive impression. As I told, above I was surprised to learn that the broker the provides the same leverage for majors and crosses.
As for your question, why I expect abnormal things from cross currency trading, I can’t explain this. It’s just an intuitive feeling. Maybe I expect this because they are not majors and because of this there may be some glitches.

I can assure you that there are not any special glitches associated with crosses here. You can trade them as majors and any other assets. Your fears about crosses are groundless. I can’t say that crosses are somewhat better than majors. I think it’s just a matter of preference.
I noted right that the broker offers the same high leverage for crosses as for majors. I would rather agree that it’s an advantage for those who like to trade crosses. If you are one of them, I think you should try crosses here.

I finally decided to open a real account with the broker. At first I wanted to open a Fixed account but then I thought that I could do without floating spreads and opened an ECN account. Maybe in the future I will open a Fixed account just to compare what’s better.

As I told earlier, 1:2000 leverage for cross-pairs was the main reason to register a real trading account with this brokerage company. So, a cross-pair was the first financial instrument I traded with the broker. To be exact, it was CAD/JPY.
I entered the market on January 3 and closed the deal profitably on January 4. Well, as you see on the chart, trend turned into a range, so that opened some new opportunities.. that I didn't grab unfortunately. Anyway, it was a test trade only. I just wanted to try this broker and ruin my fears about cross pairs. Just wanted to make sure it all worked smoothly.
To tell the truth, working with 1:2000 leverage on cross-pairs is even more exciting than I though it would be. I can say that I got even more than I expected. So far AAFX seems to be a nice choice in terms of trading fees and executions, but we'll see how it goes further.

CAD JPY H1 (1).jpg

The more I trade USD/JPY and crosses with the Japanese currencies the more l like this. The very thing that it’s beneficial for the Japanese government to devaluate its c national currency against others due to the export-oriented national economy, make it all quite predictable to trade.

On one hand, it’s really so, but be careful because someday market makers will punish you. Overconfidence is a painful pitfall in trading. Sometimes when you enjoy a series of profitable trades, you easily get used to this and euphoria comes and can take your money unexpectedly.

I can’t say that I face euphoria because even if I managed to earn on yen as its courses it was partially “compensated” by other losing trades. I wish I could feel euphoria. However, things are not so bad but I hope it all will become better.

I was also trading Japanese crosses and the week was bullishly good for me. At least it encourages to trade with AAFX 1:2000 leverage, although some moments were really scary.