• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

For me theirs nothing impossible. The limits of our earnings will always depends on our ability to trade and make profit. Its took me three months to make my first profit. Some take years while some take just few days. In short its all depends on our ability to learn fast.

Good trading capital is still a good requirements or way of winning huge profit. I mean, you can't think of making profits out of nothing. There must be commitment on your own part and it comes from the investment you make.

Rob the bank. Haha. You must be a practicing trader, constantly monitor the market, read analytics, improve your trading strategy and just be lucky at the right time to make the right transaction. Well, or rob a bank.

There are case when traders able to gain huge profit. It occur unexpected and its traders luck. I ever to gain it when earthquake hit japan. Government decide to make massive selling of foreign currencies which lead JPY to fall deep down. I gain around 600 pips within few hours only. Something which we never get when market run normal and no huge incident which lead countries economic paralyzed.

I am sure the only way to get much profit in forex is by trade with higher amount of money and then make sure our strategy has lesser risk. So, we can earn better and in bigger amount too.

A way of winnig huge profits.

Currency exchange is the trading of one currency against another. Professionals refer to this as foreign exchange, but may also use the acronyms Forex or FX.

Currency exchange is necessary in numerous circumstances. Consumers typically come into contact with currency exchange when they travel. They go to a bank or currency exchange bureau to convert their "home currency into , the currency of the country they intend to travel to.
They may also purchase goods in a foreign country or via the Internet with their credit card, in which case they will find that the amount they paid in the foreign currency will have been converted to their home currency on their credit card statement.
My opinion is learning is the best way to earn money by Forex trading. Because without enough sense of the Forex market you can not make a regular based profit. And the success is very long time process. So never find out the short cut way for success. More knowledgeable traders means more successful Forex trader.

I don't recommend that we always think of earning big in forex trading. I do earn about 5% profit each month only and that for me is already good earning. Although I really like to earn about 20% profit each month. But I do know that the risk is just too darn high. Beside having a swap free account is hard to achieve.

To win huge profit, you need huge knowledge and you also need huge capital. To win or achieve that feat is not something that is easily achieved and not that which you can always get over with. Forex is a business where you have all things sorted out with time and even though it might prove difficult in the beginning, you end up understanding it towards the end.

I don't believe in huge knowledge. I don't think its even right to say huge knowledge. Because for me theirs always a point in which we have to settle down in term of monthly profit. For example. I do earn about 5% to 20% profit each month no problem. And I don't think no matter how I study I can't earn more than that.

Again, we should not aim for professional trading what we need is to find out what's the strategy we can use in our trading. Because the profits we are targeting are depends on our strategy which we have thought thoroughly which should give us confidence on our trades. Though, there can be occurrences that a trader become greedy.
Greediness is something we should definitely avoid. The only thing it can lead to is losing your deposit even with perfect trading strategy. Turn it down and before starting to trade work out some stakes plan (known also as money management)

I suppose that we all want to make money in as quick a way as possible but the fact is that trying to do things this way is going to lead to problems. Hurrying things is never good no matter what you do and the same applies when it comes to trading because you are going to end up overlooking important information that would have helped to make some better decisions.

the big profit. we need has more experience. with expert trader they can earn great profit. we can imaging to it. if we want to them we need learn and improve our knowledge, trading systerm

the big profit. we need has more experience. with expert trader they can earn great profit. we can imaging to it. if we want to them we need learn and improve our knowledge, trading systerm
Its more on knowledge and trading skills not experience. What the point of having experience if what you only experience is losing? But if you know how to trade and make profit then you can earn on constant basis.

I think that profits in forex depends on the experience and skills that you have.Forex is simply foreign exchange but we should not underestimate the section as it is not only going to pay us but it is also going to take a lot from us.But it also depends on the strategy that you use there are some strategies that you can use including technical and that choice will either give you or might even take from you.And analysis is also a very important factor for the success of the traders.And it is sure that many traders can earn a lot from their investments.
Very well said,more experience gives you more profits.As we know all right and wrong ways of trading which teaches us how we can manage it and acheive more and more profit from past experiences!!!

Profit could be achieved by accurate prediction of the future of forex. So this is clear and easy, just find a strategy that gives you more accurate signal about trend than the one that giving you more loss. Beside risk management also playing important of your trading continuity

I always depend to make huge profit by using high leverage that I got from my trading platform MXTrade. This reliable trading platform provided me 1:400 leverage when I kicked trading in this stage. By the way, I started trading with a little amount, but practically in spite of having small balance I can trade in a high lot and able to make more profit.

In my opinion, it is difficult to reach huge profit. Huge profit can be reached by using big capital, relatively great lost size, good money management, good psychology.
If you all want to winning such a huge profit you must have a profitable strategy, after that seek how to manage your money well so at least if you lose you don't have to suffer a lot of money and can be a good trader thus optimizing your profit.

If you all want to winning such a huge profit you must have a profitable strategy, after that seek how to manage your money well so at least if you lose you don't have to suffer a lot of money and can be a good trader thus optimizing your profit.

We must be able to manage our money as well as possible. There is leverage which we can try to maximize it for trading. Try to use small amount first when we use demo account so we can be more familiarized ourselves

we should get target in trading plan. when we are greed. we can lose our money. we must keep money in our account.when we can keep our money we can make profit with it.