• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

To gain huge profit, you must be knowledgeable and experienced and have large capital and leverages. Or you must trade many trade throughout the day. In order to get those things together, you must be a really strong trader. You can lose just as much by risking way too much. You can make lots of profit but the risks is also yours to take as well. There are a lot of risks so high profit will be left for the pro to deal with. I think its wise for newbie to make modest profit so they don't risk high capital. Its possible to make lots of money in forex.

If you want to win huge profit, you will be able to have huge capital and experience on how to trade. When a trader is having a very good trading experience, he or she will make more money because of the skills and knowledge that he has had from trading in forex. Capital is also important for the trader to make big profit.

there is no short cut about wining hugeprofit in forex trading because from what I know if you want to earn huge profit with forex then you must be sure that you are ready learn and understand how things really work from here its through this circumstance that more profit can be made

there is no short cut about wining hugeprofit in forex trading because from what I know if you want to earn huge profit with forex then you must be sure that you are ready learn and understand how things really work from here its through this circumstance that more profit can be made

At least there are some things in which when you don't do them then there is no way in which you can actually make good profits. When aiming on huge profits first we have to focus on the amount of capital we are trading with and also the level of our knowledge and skills:

Traders can use big lot size in order to get big profit from trading. However, such way risky because traders will losing high when they are open wrong position. The safe way is stick with small profit and risking small margin per trades. Not necessary to rush or to be greed just because have chance to use big lot size in trading.

Yes that is true the knowledge and skills is the most important thing which any trader need to succeed in forex trading just to gain the desire amount of profit which the trader need in a long run huge profit means huge skills and knowledge

A way of winning huge profits also lies on our skills and strategies. A trader who is skillful enough can always make more money from Forex more than an unskillful one because he understands the strategies he can employ to take advantage of the market.

Traders can use big lot size in order to get big profit from trading. However, such way risky because traders will losing high when they are open wrong position. The safe way is stick with small profit and risking small margin per trades. Not necessary to rush or to be greed just because have chance to use big lot size in trading.
If a trader is training with big lot size, it will make him or her to be able to make big capital but the thing with big lot size is that it risky to our capital. When we are using big lot size, our capital will suffer a big loss when we are not able to make big profit.

Having huge lot size mean both huge gains or losses. This is a very dangerous move if you wanted to achieve your goal quickly or sudden lost of your trading account. We should not hurry to gain profits but to become profitable and wise not to rush. It should be slowly and surely because, if it is not then, we more on gambling.

When traders willing to generate huge profit, mean they need to have high capital in trading account. Because it enabling traders to take high margin per trades which potentially, give huge profit when they are make correct prediction. If has small amount of capital, traders can expect to get huge profit because unable to trade with high margin.

Traderpulse

Broker Representative
We can earn huge profit from Forex but it is necessary that trader must know the basics of Forex trading. Trader must have proper money management skills which will help the trader to minimize the loss factors and maximize profit.

Skills is what tire us to the profit wining in forex trading is not always easy so the more accurate analysis you made the more your chance of wining huge profit in forex trading market its better to be focus on learning first than earning

The chance to get high profit widely open when traders risking big margin in trading. However, traders need to make sure that big margin stand on risk tolerance. Which mean, require to has high capital in trading account if traders want to trade with big margin. Small capital, not enabling traders to trade with big margin size. Since it lead them to get fast margin call than generate big profit.

Actually to get huge profit you must be a skilled trader and to a skilled trader you will nee huge knowledge and experience.I think you should always try to find out new information about Forex trading and always give your full concentrate on it then you can earn so much money.

getting huge profit aint easy at all for a trader to get huge profit he must be ready to put hardwork on his table ,learning the dose and dont of forex and how to control emotion are the key factor which is been needed for the trader to trade and win in the forex market, you must also follow your analysis and trade with caution and if possible apply a good money managment to be on the safer side then trade with good trading plan that ensure you get enough succees

If theirs really a strong signal that we think we can depend on its great to take some huge risk sometimes. I do this once only. I tripled my trading capital in just three days. Just imagine that I regularly just earn 5 to 20% profit each month. lols. But I did it just once.

Winning huge profit lies a lot in skills and risks. The higher the risk, the higher the potential and the more likely you would earn high. But then, it is strongly advisable for those who's got that strong skill and experience. Perhaps when one is following a very good trader with high success rate, there could be possibility of winning huge profit.

Good strategy and good analysis and good trading capital. This three is the base of our trading profession. If we have some weaknesses in one of this we going to have hard time earning. That's why I prefer to have 10,000 dollars trading capital and have good analysis and do hedging as my strategy.

Forex is this kids of place any body can make huge money from it and any body can be rich within few time but it is a matter of laughing that here is not short cut way to win huge money if any body want to win huge money he has to gather lot of experience and he has to learn and he has to make lot of investment at least 3 to 5 year needed gather to win lot of money it is my opinion. thanks

Yes the forex is the place of makeing huge profit but first time it not possible to make huge profit here need some kind of thing is very important to make huge profit so firstly you have to gather lot of knowledge and you need some experience about technical analysis and fundamental analysis and socio economical analysis if any body have make investment to consider both of side and if he make trade to consider those thing so it is place of huge profit.