• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A straightforward market.

The forex market is quite straightforward as compared to other financial markets. With stocks, you must analyze company reports and choose from thousands of companies to invest in. However, forex markets generally revolve around eight currencies, known as the Majors. Put simply, the better a country’s economy is doing, the better we expect their currency to perform. You can watch what professional traders are doing and observe their trades with social trading. Social trading lets you copy other trader’s strategies and can be very beneficial to newcomers, shortening the learning curve.

The forex market is quite straightforward as compared to other financial markets. With stocks, you must analyze company reports and choose from thousands of companies to invest in. However, forex markets generally revolve around eight currencies, known as the Majors. Put simply, the better a country’s economy is doing, the better we expect their currency to perform. You can watch what professional traders are doing and observe their trades with social trading. Social trading lets you copy other trader’s strategies and can be very beneficial to newcomers, shortening the learning curve.

Frankly; it’s not a good choice for me! Because, I always want to rely on my own trading skill; but no doubt this type of trading features are useful for the investors mainly!

Forex trading is a challenging job; if you want to make it simple; just learn Forex! There is nothing like shortcut way without learning! All the Best.

Social trading does not shorten the learning curve. The shortens the wait period for profit, but it makes new traders lazy.

Basically; which traders want shortcut way; maybe only they are! I see; till now many new trades are interested in manual trading!

Trading itself is the very risky business on the planet. Trading needs to be achieved with idle cash. Cash which you could afford to lose. However, for that you have to demonstrate your consistency in profit earning.

If I want to make a profit in Forex, I have to manage the risk first. If risk control is possible, then consistent profit is possible.