• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

98% loser.. is it true ?

The extent of the quantity of traders that profit contrasted with those that lose cash in forex trading is disputable. It is not particular and ordinarily put at different rates. In any case, what is clear is that a greater number of traders lose than those that succeed, and this can be clarified from the way that more traders don't have satisfactory forex trading aptitudes and experience contrasted with those that do.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

I have enough doubt on this percentage! But its true a number of new Forex traders are loser! Such as maximum new Forex traders start their live trading with a huge lose! By the way, pro and institutional Forex traders are making here enough number of money.

I have enough doubt on this percentage! But its true a number of new Forex traders are loser! Such as maximum new Forex traders start their live trading with a huge lose! By the way, pro and institutional Forex traders are making here enough number of money.

The number always stays above 85% so majority number of traders can be considered losing in trading. And we really don't know what happens with institutional traders. They definitely have some advantage over us but not everyone of them are profitable in my opinion.

I really do not know, how any person can say that 99 percent are in the loser family in Forex market. The loser may be in high ratio but it does not mean that no one is earning here.

I really do not know, how any person can say that 99 percent are in the loser family in Forex market. The loser may be in high ratio but it does not mean that no one is earning here.
Absolutely, I also don’t care about this statistic; I just focus on my learning process nothing else! By the way, it’s a long process and that’s way I don’t have any shortcut plan.

The problem is that most traders don't follow the basic rules or strategy, don't manage the risks, they just trade by guess, which results in loosing money.

There is a saying. There are two kinds of people who trade; those who have the experience and those who have the money. After the trade, those who have experience get money and those who have money get experience..! So, be cautious in trade. Trade for little amount and trade long without risking lot of money.

Most Forex traders don't understand how Smart Money profits. They trade based upon limited information which typically results in a losing trade. Eventually they throw in the towel and give up.

Most Forex traders don't understand how Smart Money profits. They trade based upon limited information which typically results in a losing trade. Eventually they throw in the towel and give up.

I agree with you, trading with a limited trading knowledge & skill is really dangerous; no one can make regular money here with an ordinary trading skill. It’s a knowledge based profession, so traders need to know technical & fundamental with the details.

The thing is you will always see a very big number for losing traders. May be people who are salty exaggerate or may be that's the case. But as you said the % remains on the higher side.

Experienced traders lose less than earn because every trader seeks to earn and keep pips. The traders that have discipline, have done their homework about historical price action, and stay in control of their emotions will make money.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers always fall a great loss by greed as well emotions. We should give up this trading habit if we want to get maximal result in Forex , actually without passing long time in here it is not possible at all remove greed , because its common human nature.

It is the story of every business but the clever and intelligent businesses always flourish in the uncertain fields of life. There is not any business in the world which does not have the risk factor. As a trader, you need to assess the risks!

It is the story of every business but the clever and intelligent businesses always flourish in the uncertain fields of life. There is not any business in the world which does not have the risk factor. As a trader, you need to assess the risks!

I agree with you. But, I see more than 50% Forex traders start their trading with a short-term target; as a result they lose their momentum so early. So, don’t be scared on the 90% statistic.

There is no single place where the market is located which can provide us with details of how many traders are there and who is losing. So we can not say how many people are losing.

Numbers & Figures does not work in forex trading if some one has some knowledge regarding trading then it will be more easy for them to start with trading and it is very typical but it is not impossible thing.
If some one has geniun interest then i think if some one have some mind or if any piece of mind can easily start with forex trading.

Yes mate, there is nothing like fixed number in Forex; it’s all about profanities! This is why, I have no fixed target like, daily, weekly as well as monthly.

I know by and large traders are loser from this market place due to lack of proper trading knowledge, but 90% loser, that’s not correct at all. Because nowadays traders are more advanced and knowledgeable then before.