• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

98% loser.. is it true ?

I am not agreeing at the statistic that 98% are loser in Fx trading. But, the majorities in particularly the newcomers are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. They actually try to make money from here without learning. So, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all, if we can avoid loses in Forex trading.

In Fx trading, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success without learning and they fall a great loss due to lack of proper market principle. For getting success very rapidly we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge besides a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Not this percentage of traders will be losers, because it is wrong statistics and traders who will trade here they will finally reach their targets by trading.

Not this percentage of traders will be losers, because it is wrong statistics and traders who will trade here they will finally reach their targets by trading.

The percentage figure goes by many numbers and all of them start with at least 90%. The idea here is that most people loose money in this business due to lack of a proper trading plan.

I dont think that 90% or more then this number percentage of traders are loosing money. Most of the successful traders are not showing their really profits. If some one dont have idea about trading or knowledge about trading then how we can call them traders. They are just newbie of market.

That is what i said, newbie should not consider as trader because they have not traded so many times. If a experienced trader is getting loss then he should be consider in this failure percentage criteria.

I dont think that 90% or more then this number percentage of traders are loosing money. Most of the successful traders are not showing their really profits. If some one dont have idea about trading or knowledge about trading then how we can call them traders. They are just newbie of market.

I also agree that most of the successful traders don't show their statements or brag about it. Because then many will start to show them respect which can lead to distraction. lol

Might this statistic issued by certain broker or company which they monitoring all account and making conclusion if many from trader still get failure, and might this statistic not all trader around the world

Well few brokers share their winning and loosing traders as percentage. The idea is the percentage of loosing traders exceeds winning trader by a big margin.

Here max traders are losers its a true thing because people are more interested here to make money rather then making good trading plan and strategies and for that they have to suffer a lot .

Honestly, I am not sure about this popular statistic; but its true a number of retail Forex traders are losers! When I was a new Forex trader then I was scared because of this horrible statistic! But now I can earn regular money in my live trading! Besides, there have so many successful Forex traders who are making huge money in everyday, so don’t lose your hope!

Right, there are many losers in Forex market but there are experts who are earning big amount without any issue. If you want to be successful then you have to survive the market.

Well, profitable strategies of pro traders don’t help me to make real money! So, I don’t care any horrible statistic! I believe on only my own trading knowledge and previous trading experience! My trading strategy is simple, I just try to identify the dominate group of market either its Buyers or Sellers, then I just follow them! On the other hand, I am not interested on rangy market!

I am not sure actually, but it’s true a number of retail Forex traders are unable to make regular money from this financial market! Basically, novice traders get excited after joining here, since they can make money by buying or selling! They invest initially without enough practice, and then they lose their real money!

This is an old statistics. But mostly traders who are particularly newcomers are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge , so it would be better if we the traders choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Frankly, I am not interested to judge this statistic! Because, from my 1st of demo, I focus on only my own trading process and game plan! Yes, I have faced lots of MC as like others novice traders but I never lost my learning interest! I am working hard to make a regular result here!

Yes mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For that reason we have to make sure proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage , it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Actually, I can't agree that learning only on brokers' sites is so much useful, as there are lots of books that are written by traders for traders... For example, Anna Coulling and Raghee Horner.
Demo... yes, it's free, but it is the same with every broker. It's free, without slippages, etc.

Honestly speaking, Utmost traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.