• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

1PipFix - 1PipFix.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for 1PipFix at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for 1PipFix

Only fixed spread broker left, I would rather trade with fixed spreads as it is easier. I would recommend them from experience

this broker site seems suitable for retail traders that have no high capital because offering high leverage ratio and low margin per order for mini account. its possible to manage small amount of money become increase because traders have chance to applies tight risk management plan.

bestforex

Membership Revoked
We are offering an extra 8% bonus through bank wire transfer to any members of digialcashplace this month

I have a micro account with them, very good spreads for a micro, good company

yes, I visit the site and see that widespread offered is fixed and low in micro account. even lower when traders choose ECN account. the broker also accept ecurrency processor such as okpay and perfectmoney as deposit and withdrawal method. its really good especially for traders that have no CC and reluctant to make deposit via bank transfer.

this broker site seems suitable for retail traders that have no high capital because offering high leverage ratio and low margin per order for mini account. its possible to manage small amount of money become increase because traders have chance to applies tight risk management plan.

Im so happy about that. I never have a big amount to invest, but when I have some extra its nice to have a great broker that gives me a little advantage. I love their customer service too, always so helpful :32 (19):