• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

15 ways to avoid losing money

Yes trading with high lots do really make forex trading sometime become boring and we may do encounter some unexpected loss and even get mc because we are not following the proper trading rules.
And money management has to set accordingly

- - - Updated - - -

Yes trading with high lots do really make forex trading sometime become boring and we may do encounter some unexpected loss and even get mc because we are not following the proper trading rules.
And money management has to set accordingly

therefore to prevent us from a margin call should use the short-term strategy, especially for beginners who have only a small capital so that security prices are not sufficient to cover losses when we are exposed to a margin call. therefore for beginners who have only a small capital are strongly advised to use stop loss strategy to avoid large losses, is recognized using stop loss strategy is not to get huge profits but to prevent exposure MC

Losing is just normal but should not happen too often because if it does happen too often then we should learn more about forex before we continue with the live trading because we are risking our own money or real money. So I hope that I would just keep on improving and would lose less and less.

I accept with you in forex trading you have no option than for you to try your own possible best and make sure that you learn from your own best and make things really easy for you through this means then success can always comeby easyly

the most important reasons that lead to the loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge and experience. so if any trader want to avoid losing money then i think he or she should have to learn properly first then should have to gain experience about trading from demo account.

Sincerely acquiring knowledge is important but yet putting it into use is extremely important.Another angle i would be talking on is we avoiding greed.when it comes to something killing slowly in forex,i think greed is what i would be pointing at.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely acquiring knowledge is important but yet putting it into use is extremely important.Another angle i would be talking on is we avoiding greed.when it comes to something killing slowly in forex,i think greed is what i would be pointing at.

Stop loss and take profit options are very helpful to avoid loss or to minimize loss, Stop loss and take profit both plays very important role in trading, every trader should have to use these options if he/she wants to become a successful trader, stop loss options save you from big losses so that's why i think little loss is better then a big one.

I think every trader cannot do without SL most especially the newbies.it goes a long way to minimise our chances of losing hugely in forex and also stop our from likewisely been frustrated out of forex eventually.

I think our stage of assimilation isn't of the same.some would incorporate quick while some others wouldn't but yet to me i think benefit creating should be the primary focus on but if that wasn't to be the situation a times then we just got to go back over our currency trading base.

I think our stage of assimilation isn't of the same.some would incorporate quick while some others wouldn't but yet to me i think benefit creating should be the primary focus on but if that wasn't to be the situation a times then we just got to go back over our currency trading base.

Incorporating quick or not yet same procedure and steps are taken,when one will have to make a successful trades same tips are taken like tips on how to avoid loss,avoid high leverage and sticking to our trading plans and system are generally used when trading.

really sometimes we would need to understand some factors we have study before or factors that we have not used any longer. so i would try to keep on studying or examining some factors i have study before.

For me if you can count 15 ways theirs will be 20 ways, 100 pays and infinite ways. but if you really want to be successful in forex trading theirs only one way that I like most and that is study. Learn how to trade and I'm sure you will have an earning chance. Beside you must learn how to write before you can read.

I agree to with you in currency dealing you have no choice than for you to try your own possible best and create sure that you understand from your own best and create factors really possible for you through this implies then achievements can always come by easily

Self-doscopline is also very very important. Controlling your emotions. And remember the golden rule: never invest more than you can afford to lose.

16. trade a demo until you are consistently profitable !!!

that is very important and if traders able to generate consistent profit in demo account, they will able do the same way too in live account. if traders still unable to make consistent result in demo account, better not necessary to rush jump in live account because it same with financially suicide.

the most important reasons that lead to the loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge and experience. so if any trader want to avoid losing money then i think he or she should have to learn properly first then should have to gain experience about trading from demo account.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
17. never forget that you can lose your money anytime. Trade Forex is like driving a car, you always need to have a stop-loss.