• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

15 ways to avoid losing money

That is really correct we should make the trend our friend and also we should not be greedy because greediness is one major reason why some people loss in forex overconfidence is not also good we should learn how to control our emotion.

Unfortunately many beginners in forex are still not aware of this fact despite the warnings from experienced traders that have gone through this route before. Being in a hurry for profits is never a good idea because if you are trying to make a lot of profits in the short-term without the back of knowledge you are bound to fail.

Indeed newbies don't want to wait they just want instant money. So that is why they loss a lot of money trying to earn fast. They failed to do some research and learning as they are just lazy to read and practice.

Yeah i think what makes one loss is the inability to learn the basics before dabling into any program.I think the most people that fall prey of this are forex newbies that think they can just be joining forex overnight and be making cash likewise overnight.

Another mistake we just have to avoid is the mistake of giving up. So I think beside learning how to trade well just hoping to learn to keep on pushing and keep on going despite our losses and hard work. Don't just easily give up in forex.

Yeah that's true.We shouldn't be giving up because we giving up would only be opening doors to our critics to make jest of us.sincerely it isn't easy but our ability to forgo our frustrated moment as a result of much losing would eventually someday make us successful.

therefore for beginners who are new to forex and want to plunge serious forex trading psychology are required to master control and emotional control because when we are still learning and looking for a good strategy we will be faced with the continuing failure to come so that control psychological and emotional control is needed so that we do not feel frustrated that ultimately will make our efforts futile.

Giving up in forex will already mean that we also a loser or coward to make real profits. Obviously, it will be more difficult if we face more losses or consecutive losses. It's better to have our way to prevent more losses from happening. If we can't do it for a long time in trading then, we are not really good for trading.

Yeah we should not be a coward. So I hope actually decided to keep on learning and to keep on practicing so I would be able to earn a lot of money in forex. So I would try to learn a lot more. Actually I am more excited to be in more active in forex now.

Yeah i think cowardice isn't encouraging.sincerely to me i would so much prefer telling people that i losed so that they would laugh at me and inturn it would hurt me into be more careful next time.sincerely negative words said do kind of stimulate one to want to be successful.

Yeah we should not be a coward. So I hope actually decided to keep on learning and to keep on practicing so I would be able to earn a lot of money in forex. So I would try to learn a lot more. Actually I am more excited to be in more active in forex now.

People that usually give up easily in forex are people that did not do proper research on what forex actually involves and the amount of work that goes into it in my opinion. We should realise that forex is not an easy road to quick profits and you need to work your way towards getting there and when you know what to expect you are unlikely to give up that easily.

Yeah it's true giving up isn't to the best when things ain't going well for us when we doing forex.we just need to buckle up our shoes to put more effort into learning since the knowledge that we get inthere would be going a long way to help us out.

yeah it is better to take things slowly than to just give up. it is a lot of pressure if we would like to learn things fast. so i think that if i would just learn things little by little, but i would need to accept that i would not be able to learn things fast or be able to make profit fast. but anyway, if i try to read fast and learn fast it does not guarantee i would make money fast also.

I think our level of assimillation isn't of the same.some would assimilate fast while some others wouldn't but yet to me i think profit making should be the main target but if that wasn't to be the case atimes then we just got to retrace our forex foundation.

yeah sometimes we would need to learn some things we have read before or things that we have not used anymore. so i would try to keep on reading or reviewing some things i have read before. but it is just part of avoiding losing money. but i think one more important thing is just to trade when you have made a lot of practice on the demo account.

Yeah i think theory knowledge dont go a long way to help most time.The best way to apply our theoritical knowledge is if we put it into our practical class and that is the demo trading.Though mistakes can be done inhere but yet we shouldn't be giving up.

Demo trading can still give you more losses if not properly handled. We should learn very well and also to know the strategy we will be using. If we don't know also the things we have to prioritize like capital, broker and also our plan. We proceed on our trading until we find the profits we are looking for.

Yeah to me strategies should be continiously tested until a kind of perfection is achieved.We must endeavour to put the zeal we would be putting in the live trading in the demo so that our learning process would be speeded up.

Its easy said than done,see we all know what we have to do to prevent loss perhaps due to we do go against some common rules in here or disobey them,like some of us do set a high lot size that our capital can'2 maintain.