• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

$100 Forexchief No-deposit Bonus - Anybody?

Hello,

I would like this forum to discuss on their experiences with no-deposit bonuses. Has anyone ever succeeded with withdrawing profits made from such bonuses? I recently started with that of Forexchief, lets read your comments..

The only problem with this bonus from Forexchief is that, some of the terms and conditions when using this bonus is just too weird! Like, you can only trade a volume of 0.01, I don't find that very good!

That’s the real scenario of no deposit bonus! So, better to avoid this kind of bonus & concentrate on manual trading.

That’s the real scenario of no deposit bonus! So, better to avoid this kind of bonus & concentrate on manual trading.
There is nothing wrong with a no deposit bonus. If you cannot trade with a capital for a long time and make progress, you will never succeed in forex. Forexchief is not a bait in anyway. It is for new traders who don't want to risk their own money on a live account. Take the money and trade with it for as long as you can and see if you can succeed.

There is nothing wrong with a no deposit bonus. If you cannot trade with a capital for a long time and make progress, you will never succeed in forex. Forexchief is not a bait in anyway. It is for new traders who don't want to risk their own money on a live account. Take the money and trade with it for as long as you can and see if you can succeed.

Maybe; but traders should check the terms & conditions so carefully; because end of the day, most of the no deposit bonus are meaningless.

Maybe; but traders should check the terms & conditions so carefully; because end of the day, most of the no deposit bonus are meaningless.
Am not disputing that fact at all, in fact we should all do so even before we open an account with the broker. Make sure you check terms and conditions before you start!

I don't think we should avoid it. If you need it, use it. Personally, I don't have any interest in withdrawing no deposit bonuses, most times, I use it to test the broker's features or test a strategy. I think this is the main reason Forexchief gives out that bonus. But if you are good enough, you might end up withdrawing the money.
That is the point and it looks clear to me. Maybe those who have money to waste can argue with it.

Hello, I just want to announce that I successfully made a withdrawal from my bonus account. I have been with trading with that particular account for a while now, scalping mostly. I reached the required lot size and made a withdrawal of $134 last night. They sent it to me today. Forexchief does pay bonus profit afterall.

Hello, I just want to announce that I successfully made a withdrawal from my bonus account. I have been with trading with that particular account for a while now, scalping mostly. I reached the required lot size and made a withdrawal of $134 last night. They sent it to me today. Forexchief does pay bonus profit afterall.

That is really interesting. I am new here and I need to know how to get the bonus, please

I already got the bonus from Forexchief. I just wanted to update this thread. It was pretty easy to get anway. $100 to be precise.
Hey, it is really possible to get this bonus twice. You said you used another profile, how did you do that?

I am sorry but not interested in such no deposit bonuses at all. I believe it is better to go with proper broker since it makes a huge difference, so that’s why we need to be very careful with how we go about doing things.
What proper broker do you use?