• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

10 pips per day ?

10 pips is a big deal per day if you have sufficient trading balance. I think without most powerful trading strategy with great money managing approach that’s not possible at all. by the way , there is anyone who can make 10 pips per day by scalping ? is it possible when trading practically ?

It looks easy but being a consistent player is always tough job! Such as, my initial daily target was only 5 pips and I failed because of my low trading skill! Without enough trading knowledge, success is quite impossible thing here!

I must say, it depends on your trading skill; if you have enough trading skill then you can make more; nothing is impossible! But, 1st of all you have to ensure your trading skill first.

Yes it's possible but you need good knowledge, skills and discipline. In The Millionaire Traders book I have read about a trader whose daily target is 10 pips. And he made millions by doing this. He is knowledgeable and disciplined.

10 pips is a big deal per day if you have sufficient trading balance. I think without most powerful trading strategy with great money managing approach that’s not possible at all. by the way , there is anyone who can make 10 pips per day by scalping ? is it possible when trading practically ?

It looks easy; but making even 2 pips per day is not possible unless you have a good trading skill; besides having a daily target I think brings more pressure.

To be honest; if you try to make 10 pips in a single day; that would be very easy to so! But in a long run; it’s challenging job! Really, it is!

I think that making 10 pips in a day is very realistic to achieve relatively easily. However, it all depends on your trading skills and risk management techniques which you are applying, or not. It is all part of your strategy and your experience as a trader

I think that making 10 pips in a day is very realistic to achieve relatively easily. However, it all depends on your trading skills and risk management techniques which you are applying, or not. It is all part of your strategy and your experience as a trader

It looks easy; but anything in a consistent basis is challenging! Hope, you got my point!

Yes. you have to make a good trading strategy to make money from this market.

If possible only you can be disciplined enough. Most traders can not deal with loss trades. One loss trade leads them to many loss trades.

Yes, it is possible. It wouldn't be too difficult if I had a 10 pips target. But in that case, I have to make a plan. And I have to enter the trade at the specified time.

Apparently it looks very easy. But to work this out one needs to have good risk management policy and ability. What would be your stop loss? What you will do if consecutive trades get stopped out? If you can't manage loss it will lead you to more loss.