• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FXOptimax Launches PAMM system - fxoptimax.com

FXOptimax Launches PAMM system, Forex Money Managers are welcomed.
FXOptimax has the best service for PAMM traders and managers. Give it a try now!

FXOptimax is launching the PAMM System to ease the task of forex account managers. We are inviting all leading forex account managers to join as PAMM Managers at FXOptimax.

For managers with excellent trading portfolios, FXOptimax is ready to invest up to 5000$ for each PAMM Project. If you interested to this promotion, you must create a PAMM manager account and trade for a minimum one week period. You will also need to provide us your Myfxbook verified real account (or similar account), so we can review your portfolio and invest accordingly.

Start you portfolio as PAMM Manager at FXOptimax today!

For more information about our PAMM System, please read at http://www.fxoptimax.com/platform/fxoptimax-pamm-system/

Oh,it is just a new program on this broker site.No wonder the person that was in touch with me and is their officer was asking if i can start with PAMM Trading.I will have to check very well and make sure i get the best trader for my investment on this program when i am ready.

FXOptimax managed PAMM system professionally. And the owner of PAMM project also work professional for traders who invest their money in PAMM. Although, it is new system it has been general for many traders in other broker. PAMM is a good system for enchanche my money there

PAMM's right is one of the best places for traders to invest, because the management of PAMM managed by professional experts so that we will not experience disappointment when investing in PAMM program, one of which is FXOptimax I know so far proven and reliably deliver services maximum for members who have invested in it.

Well investment with pamm dose not mean that you are not going to loss infact the pamm trading things is very dangerious sometime because some brokers will even issue you a warning messege before you attempt to trade

I am already in with 50 $ in the pamm account. Fxoptimax is a very reliable broker and I have 2 years of trading experience with it. I am also trading myself with these broker and I have also made several withdrawals which were fast and hassle free. I allocate only a small part of my investment portfolio to pamm account and is just for diversification.

fx optima is one of the best broker on the world and they have good forum also but unlucky the members is not active in the forum i do not why even it is just forex forum and good rate of pay to post in this forum

Good rate to pay in the Forum and still members are not active. Well that might be caused by their way of operation. I hope that the PAMM Account Managers are trained ones...it is better for Managers to undergo Brokers Screening before opening Account as a Manager.