• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i guess those hyip that says they accept or pays by paypal are just making it up so that they would receive paypal payments. so don't ever use your paypal money to invest in any thing.

it will be risky if we use paypal in a site like that, there is nothing that members can gain, maybe they can get the money back but it will not happen everytime and once again, it is too much risky to invest in that kind of site, especially if we use paypal

I have been saying this many time now,you will be risking your money if you think you can invest with Paypal online.It is more okay to wok on sites that is using paypal as payment but not an investment site.The policy of the company is totally against that.

Yes, because usually those are scam site and you will surely risking your account because Paypal might limit your account if you associate your Paypal account with scammer. You need to use your Paypal account carefully because it will surely limit your earning online if you don't have Paypal account.

How i wish other payment processor are just like this when it comes to being strict on admins that own investment sites they we ought to say bye to internet money scammers though i think its time they wise up and start accepting other countries.

I also think that paypal needs to start thinking hard about allowing other countries access to paypal accounts as it is limiting earning potential for honest people out there as well. At the moment I personally use paypal for receiving payments only and would rather invest in LR or AP.

Yeah,it will be good if they can allow the banned countries to us their services.It is not everyone in the country that are bad.What i really think is working against this is the United State of America policy.

Yeah,it will be good if they can allow the banned countries to us their services.It is not everyone in the country that are bad.What i really think is working against this is the United State of America policy.

Wew, from what I know it is not banned countries those were not available yet to some countries and restricted countries because of some issues on those countries. It's different from banned as I don't think they will going to do as they will just do to take the affected paypal accounts only to limit or suspend but not the whole country.

Yes, it would be better to say that those countries has some restriction it's wrong to say that banned because that word only meant for those who violated some rules. Yes, those countries are really not fortunate because they can't be able to join in a site which pays through Paypal.

banned? wow that is very bad, that is not banned but not accepted, i wonder if they ever accepted your country and then not accepted them again, so far some countries here not accepted by them because some issue about them like scammer arounds, credit card frauding and weak law againts them all

banned? wow that is very bad, that is not banned but not accepted, i wonder if they ever accepted your country and then not accepted them again, so far some countries here not accepted by them because some issue about them like scammer arounds, credit card frauding and weak law againts them all

The most factor working against us is the policy of United State of America since that is where the company is based.Unless the country change that policy,i don't see paypal having the audacity to start accepting those they are rejecting.

The most factor working against us is the policy of United State of America since that is where the company is based.Unless the country change that policy,i don't see paypal having the audacity to start accepting those they are rejecting.
Policy of US? can you tell me what is that? i never heard something like that, and i see many country accepted by them now, i wonder if your country accepted by this good payment processor, and so far they are doing well.

Policy of US? can you tell me what is that? i never heard something like that, and i see many country accepted by them now, i wonder if your country accepted by this good payment processor, and so far they are doing well.

You won't know about that because you are not affected at all.If you are,you will be getting news about what i am referring to here.Other factors is,those countries that had been listed among the black listed countries by the US are also affected because it is against the US Policy to deal with them when it comes to money matters.I am facing the same issue with many sites that pays with Paypal and those that decided not to pay countries on this blacklist especially those termed terrorist countries.

but i wonder about tha thing, because until now i still see some african members get accepted by them, and just tell me what is that policy you mean, don't bubbling around and can you give me proof about that US policy, this is the first time i heard something like this from someone.

i know some countries are black listed by paypal for some reasons. there is nothing that we can do about it. you can't convince or force them to open their service to those countries.

I decided to be active in paypal again. The reason is simple. I'm planning to trade in forex and I want to use paypal for it. I'm hoping that I can earn good in paypal and I can withdraw my earnings in here. I'm really excited to earn big amount in paypal. I'm hoping I'm going to be earning good in forex and getting lots of paypal funds.

Although Paypal is not restricted in South Africa, I still prefer to use either alertpay or Liberty Reserve since I have never had any hassles when dealing with them. I only use Paypal when I have to for example if it is the sole payment processor like it was the case with the Gev PTP Forum.

Hmm, so you haven't used so far paypal in other programs. So far, we can't used paypal for investment programs that's why some investors did not prefer it. Only we can consider paypal for payments online and transactions online but not having it as investments. I believe there were many businesses that paypal take care of. Usually PTC and also freelancing sites.

Hmm, so you haven't used so far paypal in other programs. So far, we can't used paypal for investment programs that's why some investors did not prefer it. Only we can consider paypal for payments online and transactions online but not having it as investments. I believe there were many businesses that paypal take care of. Usually PTC and also freelancing sites.

You are right. Paypal is not used in many investment programs because of high fees and also some investors, after depositing money through their paypal account, file dispute to the receiver saying that they did not authorize that transfer so that leaves the receiver to pay for that transfer. Very clever that is why investment programs do not use paypal.

I am using paypal more in buying items on ebay and amazon. I think they work best in these transations.

Lifetimeshare admin has faced the same issue by investors who think they are so wise.i think paypal isn't good at such business as the act with full force while investigating on a dispute problem without out checking if the reporter is saying the truth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.