• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Wired - Wiredpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
How You Want To Pay!

WiredPay is a safe and reliable international payment system.WiredPay allows you to pay for online services or goods around the world instantly.

Free Account Opening.

You can sign up now for free.We do not charge account opening fees or administration fees to open an account with WiredPay.

Why Us ?

Start Accepting Online Payments Instantly.

No paperwork,no approval process.You can register for an account and begin accepting payments on your website in just minutes.Ideal for digital delivery items or subscription payments.

Free Referral Program.

Open a free account today and be automatically enrolled in our free affiliate program that pays you for your referrals.

Instant Payment Notifications.

You are notified instantly via e-mail when someone sends funds to your account.

Sell Online.
Open a Free account and you can also begin selling online.We are affordable payment processor and will not " freeze " or " suspend " your account

Wiredpay.com

copy and paste thread lol, but i think that still fine because not other thread like this that still exist in this site, well i think this payment processor not looks so good and they are not popular just like many other payment processors, i think it is time to giving up with this one because they are not good enough

copy and paste thread lol, but i think that still fine because not other thread like this that still exist in this site, well i think this payment processor not looks so good and they are not popular just like many other payment processors, i think it is time to giving up with this one because they are not good enough

It is not a copy and paste thread,if it is,the mod here would have close it down or warn me.Wiredpay is still functioning good but they are just not that popular like others we are mostly using.I love what i read on their site but bad they are of no use to me now.

It is not a copy and paste thread,if it is,the mod here would have close it down or warn me.Wiredpay is still functioning good but they are just not that popular like others we are mostly using.I love what i read on their site but bad they are of no use to me now.
wanna proof? http://www.moneytalkworld.com/f39/wired-wiredpay-com-1664.html , you can check there, but i think that is fine, since you can see no one want to spend more time to write that thing one by one, but i don't think they still functioning good, i see their SSL protection is broken now, and i think that is not good for payment processors

wanna proof? http://www.moneytalkworld.com/f39/wired-wiredpay-com-1664.html , you can check there, but i think that is fine, since you can see no one want to spend more time to write that thing one by one, but i don't think they still functioning good, i see their SSL protection is broken now, and i think that is not good for payment processors

You don't know what you are talking about at all.There is a difference between a post that is copied and pasted and a post that is having the same details.It is just a copied work and not that it is copied and pasted just like that.Besides,the payment processor is having the same details on its website.The poster in that site may have copied it from there too.

@charlyy007
Just ignore the ignorance. He don't know the difference between opening a thread and copy and paste.
I wonder what will he do when he open a thread he will going to rewrite the fees and the name so that it can't be consider a copy and paste? lols.
Anyway I'm still searching for a site that I can earn wiredpay funds. I'm just curious if I can find one and if I can earn money with wiredpay.

When i am trying to open the link of the site it is showing an Security Warning sating the site security certificate has expire and i think it is really not safe to use this payment processor because if the ssl error continues the money which we have in our accounts will be hacked and we will be loosing all our money so i think its not good to use this payment processor .

[MENTION=406]chintu[/MENTION]: this site is back once more dude, with the new template and also new SSL provider, i thought this payment processor is end but it seems they are back right now but like before does not have any people that want register through this e-currency and they have low fees only 0,6%

Of course not everyone would want to register with an unpopular payment processor considering a variety of reasons. Others might just be afraid they are gonna wind up easily while some others are not just comfortable with exchanging it. I heard the name some long time ago and that was the last until now.

Before this payment processor/e-currency have problem with SSL and many people leave them, so the impact of that thing the Alexa Rating is falling down and it is not good for this payment processor, as you can see right now WiredPay come up with the new looks and it seems with better feature for their currenct or ex-clients.

It sounds interesting for me to hear that wired pay is now back. I used to know of a time when the site was inaccessible. If they are still very much functional like the way they were before it went off, then they would have had it rough to find customers because up till now, I still cannot find any site I can earn with using the payment processor.

It sounds interesting for me to hear that wired pay is now back. I used to know of a time when the site was inaccessible. If they are still very much functional like the way they were before it went off, then they would have had it rough to find customers because up till now, I still cannot find any site I can earn with using the payment processor.
It seems before they changed something with their system or the script that they had, right now WiredPay seems like a new payment processor or e-currency that read to compete with the others, but it seems they must come up with more reasonable offer or even attractive fees.

With those techniques they can attract more Clients to their System, low fees, New features, fast payment, fast withdrawal and also partnering with many paying sites.

@chintu that is the main issue here, how can a payment processor will not be updating their SSL, will they like paying the Money that will be lost to their victims when they get Hacked, and that's the best if they are now back with those features like @sindarin commented.

WiredPay still does not make much change, i also does not see what is the best thing that i can get from this e-money, and talking about regulation it seems that wiredpay isn't good enough for me.

Yeah, nothing will be coming out from this payment processor for now, because they have not being known very much in the Industry, even Hyips programs which is one of the starter for processors, still you hardly find it there..

But if we want to compare them with Payment Processor like perfect money then they are still better in terms of fees. Fees is only 0.6% per every money that you got. Still reasonable amount and also could be good to try.

Yeah, I think so and offering some 1% referral bonus is still a way to get customers attracted but since I have known wiredpay, it hasn't gotten any more popular than the way it is currently. More so, I don't seem to see more of it's exchangers and really doubt if it has any.

Yeah, I think so and offering some 1% referral bonus is still a way to get customers attracted but since I have known wiredpay, it hasn't gotten any more popular than the way it is currently. More so, I don't seem to see more of it's exchangers and really doubt if it has any.

That is why i think that admin should come up with a new bonus or something that could attract users to join and use their services frequently, maybe with gives more access to their users to so many kind of business or make agreement with some reputable exchangers.

I even heard a member in goldentalk who said he was told to make a refundable deposit to one wiredpay account which is believed to be the admin account before he could cash out his earnings from a PTC site. That to me sounds exploitative.

It will be best if this processor has a Dispute Feature, so if the Admin Scam, his Account will be at stack.

@sindarin Though that they have a low fee of about 0.6% it is of no use when we can not find them on programs we are using daily. So the need to improve, but not withstanding a Verified PM user is charged lesser to this, which is at 0.5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.