• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why there fee is that high is due to they ain't much in use so thats the only way some users do get their money out as their ain't much exchanger that do exchange this so its a must stuf(the fee)

But there are exchangers that had included this payment processor to their services when they are having difficulties with Alertpay.I don't think this payment processor is lacking lot of exchangers at all.

PerfectMoney payment processor is great for now .. but possess a full-featured .. There are also special interest is given and get a bonus $ 20 if installed bannernnya on our blog ...

PerfectMoney payment processor is great for now .. but possess a full-featured .. There are also special interest is given and get a bonus $ 20 if installed bannernnya on our blog ...

Where did you get that update from ? I don't think that is possible.$20 for using their banners on our site ? How many are they going to pay that amount ? I wonder where you are getting your information from.The only thing i love about their services is the loan opportunity for honest customers.

Where did you get that update from ? I don't think that is possible.$20 for using their banners on our site ? How many are they going to pay that amount ? I wonder where you are getting your information from.The only thing i love about their services is the loan opportunity for honest customers.

OMG, where have you been? lol, see that is an old earning program from them that only accepted PR +2 blog, your duty only put the banner in your site and then you will be earning the bucks every month, and your real duty only to keep your blog pagerank at PR+2 if it is lowered, you will not qualify for it

OMG, where have you been? lol, see that is an old earning program from them that only accepted PR +2 blog, your duty only put the banner in your site and then you will be earning the bucks every month, and your real duty only to keep your blog pagerank at PR+2 if it is lowered, you will not qualify for it

Old earning program from them ? That is old and not what is happening now.If they are going to start such thing again,i am sure thousands of people are going to be working towards getting the money monthly.

Just visit this site for instruction how to avail this 20 dollars monthy of PM. I'm hoping that its going to give you guys an idea how you can avail with this one. Its really good source of income if you are a PM user. But me I don't want to add PM in my list anymore. I'm not even finish activating my okpay. lols.
http://bizcovering.com/business/free-dollar-from-perfectmoney/

The page you are refferring to is dated November 2010 and I doubt that it is still applicable. If you have any new information regarding this kindly share with us. The website announces an affilliate program but its nowhere near the amount you state. Could have been run for a limite time to get as spread the word.

The page you are refferring to is dated November 2010 and I doubt that it is still applicable. If you have any new information regarding this kindly share with us. The website announces an affilliate program but its nowhere near the amount you state. Could have been run for a limite time to get as spread the word.
Why can you find another newer information than what I found? If theirs no newer information that mine even if its dated 2010 then I guess its still the latest. As theirs no news that say other wise. Only your opinion.
Show proof that its not applicable then that would be the newer information.

It seems like Perfect Money and Liberty Reserve are exactly the same. Neither of them are my number one favorite processors. They do have their advantages. If I want to earn some extra money from HYIPs, then I can use one of these processors. While you do have the option of bank wires, that costs a lot of money. I like that perfect money allows you to withdraw your money to another payment processor.

Well I never really have the chance to used this payment processor as I have been using LR most of the time to invest in hyips and I often see PM being offered by various hyips but then again I am comfortable with LR.

Yes it's not that useful. I don't know why they are not supported by forums. And I am not familiar if they are a good one or if they have a good service. That is why I don't think I would have a need of this one.

Yes Perfect money is one of the old payment processor and i am just seeing the above comments that the sites is offering loan to the members is that true ?? and can any one please provide some more derails about how to get the loan and how much they are offering or post the related link so that the members can refer to that link

And the good think about PM is that its trying to evolve to be a good processor. In short even though this site is not well accepted since LR is much better than PM, PM is still trying to be a good processors that we can use alternatively with LR. I'm hoping though that PM will lower its rate and has withdrawal features that we can use without paying any fees at all.

Yes, we can use PM as an alternative, but why we need to have an alternative when we can create many accounts on Libertyreserve when you have some problem with your account, and also it's not strict so surely you will not able to have any problem, but there are actually some people who are mainly using Perfectmoney.

If it does have a withdrawal feature then it would make it easier to transfer funds to your bank account without the need for exchangers which would be a big plus. I have yet considered using PM though as there arent a lot of places where its being used which might give a problem in funding the account.

Yes it's better for them to have withdrawal features so that the members would consider using this one as so that they would be more useful than liberty reserve. I don't like using this one for now.

Even if I like to use this one I can't find a site that I can earn via PM so theirs no way I can use PM since I don't know a site in which I can earn in PM. But anyway I have an account in PM and its still active until now. Its does not have a funds until now though. But I'm hoping that someday I can find a way to take advantage of having PM as a processor.

I think there are many investment programs. But then, speaking of earning without investing sites then, we know that its hard to find a way for having Pm as option. Although, I think I recently created an account here when LR is in maintenance since, I have seen exchanger that accept it.

Yes, I can also see some good number of hyip that using this payment processor so if you are into Hyips then you can use this payment processor, but I just don't know where you can earn some capital, but you can do some exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.