• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

C-Gold - www.c-gold.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commerce Gold ( c-gold.com ) is a project of Private Gold Equities Exchange Limited,a Seychelles company ( est.2005, cert. 024795 ) that specializes in the development and operation of online market places and e-commerce platforms.

While Private Gold Equities Exchange Limited operates the c-gold.com business,customer support,as well as gold b ailments,storage and redemption are outsourced to CyFro Associates Sdn. Bhd. of Penang,Malaysia.

CyFro Associates Sdn. Bhd. is a joint subsidiary and corporate headquarters of the CyberFrontier Group of companies, which have been active in the fields of e-commerce,web application development and hosting, as well as management and consulting,since 1991.

All physical commerce Gold shops are operated by independent franchises of the Commerce Gold Network ( contact us for the latest list of shops ).

C-Gold offers

Immediate payment no waiting for checks to clear or credits to be made.

Low fee lower than credit cards or competing payment services.

No charge backs " Get paid,stay paid " unlike credit card payments.

Easy Click To pay gateway allows anyone to accept C-gold on their website.

Earn C-gold just by referring others to use it.

Secure user friendly access to your account.

Get and use C-gold at exchangers and merchants

Discuss C-gold with users and get answers from the C-gold team.

C-Gold

i think this one more like C-gold and it seems they come from malaysia so they are safe from USA law :D, and it seems this payment processors not quite popular rather than other payment processor like Liberty reserve or Paypal. it will be good if admin advertise this site more

i think this one more like C-gold and it seems they come from malaysia so they are safe from USA law :D, and it seems this payment processors not quite popular rather than other payment processor like Liberty reserve or Paypal. it will be good if admin advertise this site more

Well,they may not be that popular but they are still among the best payment processors that we are having today.Many may be thinking they have something to do with egold because of their name.I think choosing the word Gold may work a bit against them.

i once heard about the name e gold but never heard about this one before..
there is no doubt that its a owned by a well established company though i wonder why it has not turned out to be succesful payment processor yet..

i once heard about the name egold but never heard about this one before..
there is no doubt that its a owned by a well established company though i wonder why it has not turned out to be succesful payment processor yet..

many people think they are just like e-gold alternatives but i think that is not a big deal since in fact they are not popular as e-gold before, many people feel that c-gold will be minority compare to other popular e-currency like LR. but i know this e-currency base is in malaysia

They are not popular like e-gold what I think here is that this payment processor is like other type of processor just like LR and others aside from this I think that you should try and sign up with the processor to test their servicing

Well,they may not be that popular but they are still among the best payment processors that we are having today.Many may be thinking they have something to do with egold because of their name.I think choosing the word Gold may work a bit against them.
I think gold word maybe work with them, as we can see that now C-Gold gained some place in online business and some malaysian members now use them because of easy to use and that currency really come from Malaysia. also they have many offer to us

Status
Not open for further replies.