• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The Answer "where to get the free forext robot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked many threads here in the forum where people were asking each other about forex robots but mostly the answer was given that pay good money to get the robot. Actually forex robot enhance you earning and help you to choose better strategy according the time to time situation but mostly the robot / software available are very expansive and costly but i finally find a web where you can get free robot. You just need to check Free Forex Robots fill the simple form and done you will get the best free forex robot without paying a penny. I found this robot very helpful and thought to share with you all so that who are wandering here and there in search of robots may catch a hint to start up. So if you like it please let me know thanks.

wow.. what a nice share.. ill check that website later.. using forex robot sounds nice.. we can have a rest while the robot start making money for us..

@akufanby also note here that you have to be careful with the type of robot you chose because so many robot do fail and can cause you pain its also good to test it first in your demo account before you can go ahead to apply it in your real trading account

There is so many website offering this stuff, but in my opinion you should be more give your attention to forex analysis. Although you have most reliable forex robot, you must good in analysis too.. There is so many people interested with an aoutoplilot like this, because it is a very popular and helpful method when we start trading but we have no much time. In addition you can search these robot at google by typing this keywords : free forex robot

It's very easy to find some free forex robots but it's hard to find GOOD forex robots. I have tried a lot and I really mean A LOT of free and commercial EA's and it's very hard to find a good one.. Most of them are making loses, but only a few are making small profits... I guess the best profitable robots are not public :)

I want ask you something.. Did you try it. If you made profits tell us frankly how much. But if it cost you loss please dont let us lose cos' [MENTION=51277]FxGuy[/MENTION] he said all public robots make you lose money.. Take that notice.

All robots function very well at the beginning but start losing as time passes. This is because forex market is very much dynamic and evolving. It does not stay in the same manner for ever. All robots need tweaking. If the seller of the robot continues to give support then errors can be corrected time and then. If not, it is better not to go for the same. I currently trade with my own robot. It is functioning very well.

You can find so many forex robot on internet..whick best for traders who have not much time to trade and for newbie..bit i prefer do trade manually..there very few free robot available in the markets who can give good results..you can take it own your risk..

wow.. what a nice share.. ill check that website later.. using forex robot sounds nice.. we can have a rest while the robot start making money for us..

realy its very nice if the robots will works for us then we dont need to think about it that how we have to work how calculate how to trade how to gain profit. etc..

Traders can get free forex robots in forums. However, need to make sure whether robots is fixed already or just half baked robots. Which technically, not ready yet to use to trading. Some traders share their robots in order to help newbies to conduct automatic trading, but some others just want to get help from other traders in forum to make their robot being fixed.

Forums? Well I don't know but I know I received a mail recently from Mayzus about the free robot stuff but wasn't that interested since I'm not the robot type. I have also heard IAFT is offering something very close to that and I think theirs is still operational and still in place.

If a trader wants to get free forex robots, he or she will have to search online for it because I'm not sure if you can get a very good forex robot for free. It is better if the trader is able to invest money and buy a good robot that he or she will use in trading.

Forex is a smart and beneficial profession. Anyone can change his life style by trading in forex and of course it'll make a huge profit if you can trade in such a right way.
I think anyone doesn’t should depend on bot.
yeah . i like your opinion . i lose many in this market

Just google for free bots. But make sure that you only use it in demo account. I really don't like to get free bots if the source is some how not known to me. For me forex trading is good to make profit if we have bots from a reliable source.

Hi all, I've been frequently spotting advertisment about free EA Swiss bot on most popular forums about forex, did anybody tried it?

There are people who claim to program the best EA but if they can do that then what isthe reson behind selling it.

Selling can be because they are the manufactures and every product been sold comes from a manufacture. To regain the cost of production etc, only if they want or intend or like to offer such products for free.
Forex Robot can is a very good way of making profit without stressing our mind in Market details. But most Free ones are not all that reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.