• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a trader on Zulu to copy trade

If you were to copy trade on Zulu, how do you determine the best trader to follow? For me, I look at his winning ratios to his losses. I also look at how much equity he had traded with and how many trades in the past he opened and had success with. I also look at how many traders follow him and how money money is being followed. I also look at how often he trades. How about you? What are your determining factors?

You made about some good choices or procedures to take in determining a reliable trader to copy per se. In the area of how many people following the trader, I might not just stick with that because some will follow him blindly by merely looking at his success rate and how many people following him as well because those two factors are always the eye catching ones.

You made about some good choices or procedures to take in determining a reliable trader to copy per se. In the area of how many people following the trader, I might not just stick with that because some will follow him blindly by merely looking at his success rate and how many people following him as well because those two factors are always the eye catching ones.
Its with their own money so if they follow blindly then its their fault right. I think you have to choose wisely. I look at the real trade history of the trader and I can see it all. I can see how many trades in the past bad how successful he is. I can see his losses as well. I prefer one that have many trades with most winning ones. I saw one Asian dude with like several hundred thousand dollars that he was trading with and that is before leverage so pretty impressive. People on there have high capital.

I'm sure zulutrade should have a system by which traders that want to copy the other traders will know the past performance of the traders they are trying to copy. I'm sure that is going to be the only proven way by which a trader can be able to confirm the success of the other trader.

Do you also have good signal providers that has a good rating for lets say, Month of February so far?
1.gif

but if this Zulu trade is there then I don't see much reason why the traders should be struggling to rent a mentor I think I will rather trade with Zulu,but aside from this I like the situation of trading first on my own.its good that before chose a broker if you are zulutrader check if it support your trading style

No there is no way which you can compare zulu trade with your own personal trade because from the little that I know zulu trade have an disadvantages do you think about when you invest with zulu and the trader you copy is not good then you will fail

If you were to copy trade on Zulu, how do you determine the best trader to follow? For me, I look at his winning ratios to his losses. I also look at how much equity he had traded with and how many trades in the past he opened and had success with. I also look at how many traders follow him and how money money is being followed. I also look at how often he trades. How about you? What are your determining factors?

Frankly, when I was a new Forex trader then I used their copy service and I have very bad experience on it! I am not sure about their reliability! Whatever, now I trade manually and it’s the most secure way for me!

Please, don’t go for Zulu; I have very bad experience on it! Right now, there have so many options of PAMM and Copy trading service! But, before investing your own money always check the site’s review.

Please, don’t go for Zulu; I have very bad experience on it! Right now, there have so many options of PAMM and Copy trading service! But, before investing your own money always check the site’s review.

It’s true; I have personally such a bad experience with this automatic service providing site! No doubt, day by day the popularity of this site has been reducing.

A trader can earn unlimited amount of profit by trading Forex is a reason behind selecting it as a profession. But, try to follow all trading measurements to do better in trading.

I prefer to rely on Zulurank for picking up a good trader on Zulutrade. Besides, I compare the traders based on my trading needs and risk appetite, it helps me make correct decision.

The intensely important asset in trading is experience. The higher the experience is, the higher the surviving possibility is. Learning helps a trader develop himself step by step. But don’t budget your pips rather derive pips as much as possible.

Trading losses leave a lesson for a trader so try to grab the knowledge. If you are in loss, don’t be so sad because losing money is a common phenomenon in Forex but don’t quit Forex for this reason because it’s all about foolishness.

I basically look for the following factors while selecting traders on Zulutrade:

Maximum profit
Minimum drawdown
Winning ratio
Number of followers
Rating

Making a strategy is the result of persistence, perseverance and hard work. Use a strategy for a long time to prove whether it works well or not.