• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't look for shortcuts

Choosing a less volatile pair is important because such a pair is not risky for you. For example: EURUSD. The pair incorporates low trading spread which gives traders high trading profit. On the other hand, XADUSD which include high trading spread which will reduce your trading profit.

One thing that I have realised in my trading career is that there are many people who want to get into trading but they don't really know what they are doing.
They think that by using automated systems they will be able to trade without having to do any research or reading about it first. This is not true and it can lead to losses if you don't know what you are doing.

Shortcuts are lucrative but take a step back from where you started. There is no way you can avoid losses completely. So, no need to waste your time on unnecessary things and focus on doing the hard work that will get you profits.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Newbies look for shortcuts and that is why they fail early in their journey. Trading Fx requires time and patience so give it time and allow yourself to grow and pick up new skills along the way. Plan out each move and be ready to face losses. Gaining consistency is not easy in a market that is always on the high end of risk.

Yes! There are no shortcuts in forex trading. And you should not look for shortcuts, if Anyone who tells you there is a shortcut otherwise he is likely trying to scam you. The only way to become a successful forex trader is only by hard work, dedication.

I agree, there is no shortcut in trading. The faster you realise this, the better. Do not look for “perfect” indicators or signs. Focus on learning, test your strategies, and be open-minded, you will experience good growth.

What shortcuts do we have in trading? I don’t think so there are any. I am always on the long journey but not shortcuts because I am a little scared of the after effects.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong in trading forex. One of the most dangerous shortcuts that traders can take is to over-trade their positions. Over-trading can lead to losses, and it can also lead to losing money on a long trade or a short trade. This can be very costly for the trader, and it’s important to keep an open mind when trading forex.

One should never look for shortcuts in Forex as it can bring negative effects on your trade, one should always first learn from demo accounts and be wise enough to trade with logic and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Forex does not operate on shortcuts. It can only be improved through strategies, experience, practice, and market knowledge. Shortcuts are never an acceptable solution to any problem.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Forex does not operate on shortcuts. It can only be improved through strategies, experience, practice, and market knowledge. Shortcuts are never an acceptable solution to any problem.
Yes, absolutely. Only someone with extensive knowledge and strong skills can endure in the long run in trading because shortcuts bring no good.

Taking shortcuts in trading is never an option. Always learn, comprehend, and trade. The shortcut may provide happiness for a short time, but not in the long run.