• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Passion is Important for anything.

Passion is Important for anything. Without passion success is not possible. To develop passion for forex trading you need to learn first. People start trading just learning how to place a biy or sell order and close them. It's not learning. Leaning means to know how to make strategy and how to control your emotions while trading. Without learning you will not find passion because you will lose money. To get passionate about it you have to learn to make money.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Good entry points are not available here and there; so it’s very much important to wait for good opportunities! Rushing is a bad habit.

You need passion for any work that way you can do it in best way of your side. If you know what you want in your life then you know how to handle the situation and what you are going to do so that you can have your goal.

IT's so without any doubt anyway for so many reasons I can't even explain. Do you see them there or not? I am completely lost for so many - you need to watch out for yourself. How we can make it completely and totally. I do need it to you.

Yes, it's really is, without it we will not be able to compete with all other things you may imagine there for a very long time. Are you even able to compete with it or not? We need to develop this thing over time in reality.

Well, if you only focus on money making; then surely you’ll suffer here! As a trader, you need to focus on learning; without a good trading skill everything is impossible here!

It is very obvious that to be good at anything and to be master in something one needs to be passionate about his skills and interested in the thing he/she is doing. Without passion things are not done in a way one can do.

Actually, emotions can be your help in the market or they can become your real enemy. The main thing here is to maintain a balance and act according to the situation. You can be happy and upset, but you must always be careful.

To be successful in anything you need a passion for it. Forex trading is not an exception. Passion means enthusiasm to study and research to learn it. If you are not willing to study you better find something else.

I totally agree.
Because passion is what allows you to move forward, to cope with difficulties, to achieve your goals and of course to earn.

Any work requires patience. It is not possible to do anything without patience. And everyone likes patient people. If you work with a hasty attitude in trading, you are more likely to lose. And if you move forward with the goal of a long time, then it is possible to be successful. Patience is a skill of trading. You can never be successful if you do not have the patience. Suppose you open a trade and the trade is lost and when you see that the trade is lost then you close the trade and then you see that if you keep that trade you would have made a profit.

It is impossible to trade without patience trading. Trading is a matter of patience. If you come to trade with a hasty attitude, you will never be able to profit from trading. There was endless patience among those who have been successful in trading and they are successful today because of that patience. I have only lost in 3 years of trading, but I have remained in the market with patience.

Passion means the love for one’s work. It acts as a driving force to move forward. Passion for anything makes us learn more and keep gaining knowledge about the subject. In trading too, passion keeps the trader positive and moving despite failures.

Patience is very important. Any business needs patience. You can't survive without patience. Constantly losing.
To improve patience we need to be realistic. When it comes to forex trading, people become illogical. They want multiply 100$ in a day. Market moves all the time doesn't means all the pips are yours. Be realistic and treat it like a normal business.