• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think that Forex can affect your daily normal activities?

The most important is traders implement correct approach. Trading can distract other things when we are too concern on the chart all the time. If we are implement scalping method, limit our working time based on market session and target. Or use swing approach which it lead us to implement “set and forget” technique. So, we are has a lot of time to do other things.

I 'm sure do believe that I can handle my trading account without any problem. I'm really lucky that some how I can build my trading account slowly but surely. This is the main reason why I do like to focus now on building my trading account even more.

It might if you don't have that self discipline and even lack that quality to control yourself. The fact remains that you would find yourself spending much more time in the market than you would have spent just because you allowed yourself to be carried away by the business.

I think almost all newcomers at first literally depend on the forex. They do not move away from PC, they dedicate all their time, energy, attention to trading. This occupation can even affect family relationships and health. It is therefore important to avoid this dependency.

Well forex does not affect anything for me. My method does not require me to stay in front of my platform all the time. So it does not affect me.

For newbie it affects their daily activities. Even new traders do not get proper sleep. They all the time observe the market. But Forex is a part of our day by day exercises simply like alternate things we do. Every day that I wish to trade, I give it approximately 2 to 4 hours contingent upon my calendars and dispense it exclusively for the reason, ensuring I don't surpass that regardless of how the market looks.

Forex trading business is my main source of income! I am very serious about this trading profession! I know, it’s very difficult to make regular money from this financial market, but I am hopeful because of my long time trading experience and knowledge.

I 'm sure do believe that I can handle my trading account without any problem. I'm really lucky that some how I can build my trading account slowly but surely. This is the main reason why I do like to focus now on building my trading account even more.

Yes, sometimes I lose my determination; basically it’s really tough to control my emotions after losing the money in Forex! Besides, when I get my daily target too early, then I like to enjoy that moment! Best day in my trading.

There are many traders who always involve themselves in Forex. We know that a great number of the total Forex traders are student. Moreover some trader only pass their time with Forex business. They could be able to maintain other normal activities because of Forex. Moreover if they fail in trading, it also affect them much. What do you think?

Listen; Forex trading is my main profession! I spend more than 8 hours time here! So, right now my life is all about the trading! Yes, before I was totally undisciplined but now I’m not! That’s the benefit of Forex trading.

The most important is traders implement correct approach. Trading can distract other things when we are too concern on the chart all the time. If we are implement scalping method, limit our working time based on market session and target. Or use swing approach which it lead us to implement “set and forget” technique. So, we are has a lot of time to do other things.

Actually pro traders can maintain their daily life so smartly! It’s mental game, and huge metal pressure to the immature trader! By the way, I always open my trading chart after mediation, it helps me a lot to check my emotions.

Of course trading is hard. Trading is a high rewarding work. High reward doesn't come easily. A person needs deep knowledge and understanding of the market to be profitable. He also needs very strong mind set.

To have security of funding, you need a strong ECN-standard broker. The market is saturated with several brokers from where you can select one.