• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trading

Without a doubt long term trading is the most beneficial one. The wealthiest traders on the planet are generally long term traders. Scalping is a noissome trading system as it is done in lower timeframe where there is too much volatility. It takes more time to be expert in scalping as scalping is tempting.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Yes the risks are less in long term, but I think at the end, it all depends on how one trades. Many long term traders also fail as they lack proper knowledge.

Long term trading can solve its mistakes. Emotions work very little in long term trading. Scalping trading creates many types of negative mindsets. From which the latter has to face loss. Stop Loss hits very low when trading long term. Trading is not a money-making machine that you will achieve very easily. Trading requires patience.

Yes long term trading is good as there is less noise in the market in higher time frame. Problem with with long term trading is you won't find too many trades. You will get very few trades. That's why newbies do not like it.

The trader has to trade with a long time plan. That is why I say that long time trading is more profitable than scalping. And here we can trade with patience.

I got used to divide long term and short term trading on two categories. Every trader knows that long terms trading means investing. In my opinion, investing is created to save money for your life. It's just like an airbag in a vehicle. You can provide yourself in future with solid sums of money and never depend on somebody. Short-term trading means the source of money here and now. So, you have decided to retire from your primary job and start short term trading activity, where you can earn money each day. So, I believe that benefit depends on your personal goals and intentions actually, it's kinda difficlt to point the most beneficial style.

I don’t see any comparison between long-term trading and short-term trading. Both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It is solely up to the trader what they want to do in accordance with their trading requirements and understanding.

Long-term trading comes with uncertainty whereas short time trading is somewhat enjoyable. Pure market analysis is needed to make a strong market prediction.

Without sufficient patience, long-term trading is nearly impossible because the market is always volatile and this volatility influences traders’ decision.

Swing trading is the real trading type and through swing trading at least 100 pips are consumed but long-target requires stronger prediction.