• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pairs do you dislike the most

I don’t want to blame any trading pair, I generally I avoid CHF related cross currencies because of its high trading spreads! On the other hand, I am comfortable with Gold and Silver because of higher movements! In future, I’ll also use CFDs and indices as well.

I don't like tricky pairs that have low volatility. I can't single out only one, there are many of those. I'm also super cautious about XAU/USD.

I am a new, currently I’m learning about EURUSD. So, far on demo account , I always make s good profit so this week I decided to try on real account , unfortunately the result is bad . Hoping someone can give me tips.

Minor pairs I always avoid large spreads, because that makes the latest achievement of the level of take profit

I always avoid Gold trading pair, because its movements too much fast to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. But after all this is one of the most usable currencies in Forex market.

Its opposite with me that like with gold although spread included big, in my broker spread for gold is 60 pips, but this is like as challenge and also high risk high gain, when able analyze the trend movement it will giving good return

60 pips for what? For what trading lots size? I am really interested to know.

@David_Marco Why don’t you like these currency pairs? My experience so far has been good with GBP/USD and I think they are quite profitable.

There is no scope of focusing at only one aspect in Forex rather there is hundreds of things in Forex to focus. Traders should be attentive to trading and take lesson from every single mistake.

Practicing more and more and earning knowledge have no substitute to self-development. This is why, Demo is the best place to learn Forex!

Certified brokers are dedicated to serving its clients with the best service. As brokers serve as a middleman, it’s really important to think about it.