• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any strange activities from your brokers

Of course, knowledge gain is needed to make money. Even if a trader makes a mistake in choosing a broker, it is very difficult to survive in trading.

As far as my experience goes, I haven't faced any strange activities with fxview. On the contrary, quite satisfied with their services.

The most important think is the broker in Fx trading, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. for leading a healthy and secure trading life we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading . Actually the most credible trading for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

For success, traders have to do less mistakes. You have to make the best use of every mistake to bring perfection in your trading. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading.

If any broker behaves awkward, leave the broker straight away because it raises a question about their regulation.

I don't have direct interactions or experiences, and I don't engage in brokerage activities. If you encounter unusual or suspicious activities with a broker, exercise caution, and consider reaching out to the relevant regulatory authorities or the broker's customer support for clarification and resolution.