• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage can cause...

High leverage can cause you huge losses if you don't use proper risk managing technique. I have seen various traders to lose their account as a result of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in transform way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 300:1 leverage.

Much depends on the trader's preferences and knowledge, if you know how to use it - then it will be a great solution.

Leverage is more likely to be lost if not used properly. Leverage is very important in trading. The lower the leverage, the safe the investment.

Yes high leverage is risky. Many people make it more risky by opening big big lot. They do not bother about risk management. As result they never get discipline. No discipline No success.

A highly leveraged trade can quickly deplete your trading account if it goes against you, as you will rack up greater losses due to the bigger lot sizes.

high leverage always brings high risk there is no way to ignore.
but if you have good knowledge with money management then you can make sure good profit.

High leverage can cause you astounding losses if you don't use proper risk directing technique. I have seen distinctive traders to lose their account on account of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in change way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 200:1 leverage.

High leverage is not recommended but it can sometimes turn around in your favor as well if you use that wisely. However, in most circumstances, it is better to avoid high leverage,

High leverage can increase the percentage of losses. Therefore, to trade in the Forex market while maintaining discipline, risk-free leverage should be selected.

Wise words @cooperTruebridge. Maintaining a risk-free leverage should be the prime focus while trading. Though they increase the chance of multiplying the profit level, they imply an equal amount of risks on the base margin.

I have seen some brokers like hotforex offers 1:1000 on micro accounts and 1:400 on their regular one however i also noticed some crazy offers like 1:3000 in the market which are pretty unreal in my opinion. New traders being unaware of the market liquidity should keep the leverage low in start because high leverages can bring higher damages too.