• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

I think will better if we manage money on account with patience, and not enforced to achieved target on daily basis, because trend market also not always same daily, and not yet if facing loss on trading it can making emotion if enforced to making profit with will leading to become trading blindly

Can't say about emotional aspect but setting daily profit target would make life difficult. As you mentioned losses will also happen and so those days pressure would be more for that trader. Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly profit target is ideal in my opinion.

I have no extra pressure for my daily income because, I am trading with a specific monthly target only, not on daily and weekly target! I see, having daily trading target is a problem instead of trading opportunity! Generally, you’ll not get good entry points in everyday, that’s very logical! Even, I believe there is no 100% in Forex business!

Earning potential per day is huge what i feel if we have the experience and proper knowledge and like that we can maintain the consistency as per the market trend with good potential of entry perfectness.

How much you are capable of; really there is no boundary! You can make huge amount of money here! But I never tried for unlimited income! I always expect here decent income according to my trading skill! Such I started with only 7% monthly target since my demo performance was only 7%.

For me there is no settled income for a day. My trading style is somewhat extraordinary. Everything relies upon trade set up. I mean on market. I just open trade on the off chance that it satisfy every one of the criteria I take after. So it might happen that in some week the quantity of trades are more than 10 while in some week it is zero. Yes it is zero. On the off chance that i don't get legitimate set up i won't open any trade. it. I trade with ECN Capital broker. I utilize 1:500 leverage for my trading. I like the trading platform in light of the fact that my trades are executed immediately.

While trading one has to have some clear vision. That vision must be about how much should one earn every day. Its true that every day is not going to be a profitable day always. There will be lean days. That is a part of forex trading and one must accept it.

I personally looking for a target of about 30-50 pips as I find it more realistic and achievable target per day. this will be the average earnings. I trade between 6-20 trades, depending on opportunities available during the day. I take between 10-15 pips on normal trades and 4-6 pips on scalping. Very rarely I carry a position overnight.

How much do you think to is achievable daily from trading in forex. Lets have a realistic talk.

It’s open to you! You can earn huge money here if you have enough trading skill! By the way, I am not expecting here any unrealistic result! Right now, I am trading with 1% daily target.

My trading style is somewhat extraordinary. Everything relies upon trade set up. I mean on market. I just open trade on the off chance that it satisfy every one of the criteria I take after.

What are the extraordinary points in your checklist! On the other hand, I am really interested to know about your criteria with the details, if you are interested;

It depends on the liquidity of the market and your predictions. A successful trader do not plan on daily basis as it is a place for long-term goals and achievements. Intraday trading is much risky and adooted by the people who are not well aware of the market facts or the people who take Forex as a part time job.

It depends on the liquidity of the market and your predictions. A successful trader do not plan on daily basis as it is a place for long-term goals and achievements. Intraday trading is much risky and adooted by the people who are not well aware of the market facts or the people who take Forex as a part time job.

No doubt, intraday trading is challenging but if any trader is comfortable with that style; there is nothing like problem actually! Whatever, I am a swing trader mainly but sometime I use scalping trading style,

That’s correct @GitoDinev. How much we earn in forex trading depends on knowledge and skills. That too for per day earning, one should have good knowledge in scalping techniques.