• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Bad week may come

Bad week may come. But the problem is- a strategy tested only one month, may not give you desired result. Market doesn't not behave in a same way all the year. Market is even changing in a pattern. To find a good strategy it needs a lot of time and experiments. Most of us are not willing to do that. As a result we lose years after years.

Discipline is the most needed quality for successful trading. Without discipline consistent profit is not possible. Many good analysts fail to make regular money due to lack of discipline.

Money management depends on trading style and strategy. You have to figure out how much you can loss in a trade. Don't do anything that makes you fearful and greedy. Be practical and realistic.

you should start with psychological of school in this forum , its a most knowledgeable forum for beginners level to make sure all basic knowledge.

Money management and risk management help you to make a profit in any volatile market. So it is necessary to maintain these 2 things with patience at all times.

It's the small time frames and huge leverage that make th3 forex trading tempting. Due to 5 min, 15min, H1 charts you can trade all the long and due to leverage you can always trade with small capital. This is the reasons people get so engaged in trading.

Money management and risk management help you to survive in the market long.
My risk is 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

bad day trading when trader face with successive losing trades, and eventually get a margin call, maybe this occurs because the market in shocking movement, or trader itself that cannot control decision which trading based high-risk taker, even use big funds if risky trading usually will fail,
Take a break if you are losing consistently. It is even better to take a break of the day.

Forex is not a scam. But you will find people here who are doing their best to scam greedy people. I said greedy people bcoz they believe their unrealistic profit promising. Everyone specially newbies should know that there is no short cut in trading.

Heart trembling happens due to the fear of losing. And I want to say that this fear will dwindle with the passage of time. Right selection of brokers can help us in this regard.

As coping up with the market is difficult, new traders can hardly bring success in their trading. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development.

Traders are inflicted with several trading diseases. Some malpractices are over-trading, using high leverage, opening revenge trade on the market etc.

Initially you can hire a guide to seek advices from him but you have to bolster your ability ultimately. Rely on fundamental analysis for the betterment of your trading.