• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading can make

Forex trading can make you frustrated, when you keep working for a long time with no positive result. Now and then broker makes us baffled by giving more extensive spreads and slippage. I used to feel most disturbed when my past broker platform used to give reqoute while submitting a market request.

Trading is very risky and can be a bit painful in this risky situation. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a positive mindset by controlling emotions. And you have to do regular meditation.

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime
we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

We need to do a lot of practice in the DEMO trading accounts. In this way we would be able to earn profits from our trades and also become more profitable traders.

Forex trading can make you rich but don’t be frustrated about trading. There are always ups and downs in trading. So you have to accept the situation. Always try to keep your innovation running.

Forex trading can make you frustrated, when you keep working for a long time with no positive result. Now and then broker makes us baffled by giving more extensive spreads and slippage. I used to feel most disturbed when my past broker platform used to give reqoute while submitting a market request.
Frustration has spread in Forex traders like a disease and we are responsible for this frustration because poor management of risk and money is leading us to collapses.