• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex market is open

Forex market is open for 24 hours 5 days a week. So it's not possible for anyone to get all the opportunities. You have to select specific time for your trading. Life is not just trading. There are lot of other things to do. Every pair has it's own characteristics. I don't know how skilled you are that you trade all the pairs. Get a life also please.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Forex market is open for 24 hours 5 days a week. So it's not possible for anyone to get all the opportunities. You have to select specific time for your trading. Life is not just trading. There are lot of other things to do. Every pair has it's own characteristics. I don't know how skilled you are that you trade all the pairs. Get a life also please.

Forex market is one of the biggest trading markets and we must use a Trading Opportunity so that we are able to earn Nice Profits from our trades.

its a most appropriate place for the traders who are particularly newcomers ,
so just try to always enjoy the environment and keep learning from this community.

It is possible to make a lot of profit in the Forex market. If you can develop proper knowledge and skills, then you can achieve success by trading. Forex has come before us with many opportunities and we should take advantage of that opportunity.

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

Forex market is the biggest and most liquid financial market on the planet. What's more, the day by day trading volume surpassing $5 trillion. Forex trading enables you to buy and sell currency. Currencies are traded in pair. For trading in the market you need specific knowledge and skills of forex trading. You also need a good forex broker to trade.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

only knowledge is important , its not true , besides knowledge you have to ensure the regular practice , otherwise knowledge can be useless. happy learning.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Most of time unregulated brokers are scam brokers. If you are investing in unregulated one, it would be up to you. Regulator will not help you if something goes wrong.

If the strategy is good, it can be traded in any position. Profits in trading depend on psychology. With short position trades, if the emotions are under control, it will be much easier to make a profit.

Firtstly, I would like to know where you are before I give you some lectures concerning forex. You should be able to know that, the forex trading is opened 24hours for 5 days in a week. You should know that there are a lot to be done in the field of forex. The market is opened all the time and you should be ready to work. The most important thing is the zeal.