• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hedging is not for newbie

Hedging is not for newbie. It is a very advanced thing. When I was new, I also thought like you. But by doing so if you fall against a trend, eventually you will lose your money. When a pair is in a ranging market, this may work for some extend but not all the time. That's the reason it's not a cup of tea for newbie.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Same opinion from me! Hedging is so complicated; so if you are a newbie; you should avoid hedging! Focus on short-term trading like scalping!

For a newbie it's not advisable to use any strategic tool as its not their cup of tea initially, it may face them loss of the capital amount. Hedging is for trader who have complete knowledge and for one who are practicing trade for a long time.

Newbie should not do anything but to work out a strategy while trading a demo account for at least six months before going for live trading in my opinion.

For a new beginner to initiate with a good trading plan is very necessary, Hedging is a technique used by traders to lower down risk but initially for a new beginner before using this technique you should have adequate knowledge about hedging.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.
Agreed! Money management is really important.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

Greed always inspires a trader to take high risk in trading in the prospect of earning more within the shortest period of time. But it always ends up losing.

Hedging is a technique not for making money but to reduce potential losses and it is not easy to understand for a newbie.