• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To think like a great trader

To think like a great trader you have to attain the skills of a great trader. Forex trading is a work of professional. You need specific knowledge and skills. It is not that you come and learn how to buy and sell and start making money. You have to spend time to learn it.

I think you should spend time to learn in demo account rather hoping to make more money. With knowledge that will come later.

If you want to trade, you should always learn from Mistake. And it is possible to become a professional trader only when the trader starts acquiring knowledge through his efforts.

Entry and exit of a trade is the most common problem. If you think you can predict the direction, you should test your strategy in demo regarding your stop loss. Check what works the best. No one can give you exact suggestion. By trail and error you have to solve it out.

If you wish to think like a great trader, it is of immense importance to acquire the skills, knowledge, and discipline. A great trader is not made in a day. A normal trader becomes great with consistent trading and experience gathered.

Demo account can make you pro in this market.
The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Cautious trading always carries profit for traders anb demo account not only helps traders in developing experience but also in enlarging cautiousness.

The ultimate target of every trader is to maximize the profit level. A cogent plan of trading should be sketched out to maximize your profit. Otherwise they will fail making no benefits.

Great traders can derive large sum of profit so to think like a great trader, a normal trader should increase trading knowledge.

Grow your trading experience so you can think like a great trader. Great traders repent their mistakes and take lessons from them.

Learning attitude is important because if a trader doesn’t have this inclination, he or she can’t develop themselves with time.