• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Major pairs

For newbie major pairs are good. But the actual concept is- trade the pair that you understand the most. It is good to choose a single pair and do extensive research on it. Once you are done with that pair, you can do the same with other pairs. Remember one thing, every pair has its own specific characteristics.

welcome to this forum community , always try to trade major pairs , its more safe and comfortable, use all in demo and bring good knowledge and experience.

I like to works on JPY pairs, they got very high movement every day. So we can get a good amount of pips for trade. All depends on our trading strategy, that how we choose one pair for trading.

I think major pair is safer than other minor pair. Broker also charge low spreads on major pair. That’s those pair are more popular than other.

Major pair best for following secure trading strategy. Many professional traders trade in major pairs. So the volatility and impulsive movement of this pair is very suitable.

Yes major pairs are good for trading. Other than major pairs there is so much volatile. Many pairs give big spikes and that's the reason you need big stop loss.

Major currency pairs all contain the US Dollar on one side – either on the base side or quote side. They are the practically once in a while traded joins in the FOREX market. The majors, all things considered, have the slightest spread and are the most liquid. The EUR/USD is the most traded pair with a step by step trade volume of just about 30% of the entire FX market.

I am trading only majors. I think that there is high transparency with these currencies, including all historical data which you need for analysis. On the other side, liquidity is quit high and usually brokers spreads are low.

Perfect for major pair trading. Because it is possible to feel very comfortable if you trade in Major Pair. It is possible to make a consistent profit by analyzing the major pairs.

Every new trader should start their trading career with a demo account. It will help them to learn all the basics and tools of forex perfectly.