• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the benefits of Trading forex online?

The main advantage is not the time, but the place, you can live in a country with a low level of expenses and earn as much as in the US.

For me. It provides me enough financial freedom! I have already changed my financial status by doing Forex trading! The process was so tough, but day by day I have updated my trading skill and now I am making decent monthly return here!

According to me, the main advantage is market open for 24 hours without taking any break! As a result, I can use this financial market as a part-time job!

There are many advantages in forex trading. We can use small amount to start trading in forex. There is leverage which we can use for trading. Even in FXB Trading, we can start trading with $25 USD. So far, I have had no issues with FXB Trading ever since I started using their services

Correctly, because with no deposit $25 also very can be used as practice trading with a real account, so that the facility can train the mental trading become better

There are many benefits in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.

The advantage of trading lays in the fact that if you have solid knowledge in this sphere as well as enough experience in trading, then you can earn money straight from home.

This deposit can also be used on forex. For example, you take a leverage 1:500 and get a bigger sum of money on your hands.

This deposit can also be used on forex. For example, you take a leverage 1:500 and get a bigger sum of money on your hands.
Yes, leverage is a good feature; but I don’t prefer such a high trading leverage (more than 1:200). Personally I am using 1:100 based on my strategy’s requirement.

Listen; if you want to avoid SL then you should set your SL based on the position of support & resistant level. Besides, don’t go for fixed SL anyway.

As forex trading is online business. So, you don't have to give full time on the forex market this is the best advantage of the forex trading. You can do your trade with the help of a single laptop or also from your mobile phone. This is the best opportunity for the traders.

As forex trading is online business. So, you don't have to give full time on the forex market this is the best advantage of the forex trading. You can do your trade with the help of a single laptop or also from your mobile phone. This is the best opportunity for the traders.

Yes it is! But trading is not as simple job! Here, more than 90% traders lose their money! Only knowledgeable traders can do this job smartly.

There are many benefits in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.

If you have basic knowledge of forex, you can make huge money from this market. Forex market is the most profitable business in the world.