• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Discipline is the first

Discipline is the first you should practice if you want to be a successful trader. All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.

I agree with you. Every trader needs to maintain discipline first. If the discipline is maintained properly, it will be much easier to make a profit.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice!
But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

The main thing is not to turn into a real fanatic, who can not imagine life without the market at all. The measure must be present in every decision and in every business.

It's something that motivates.
It's what makes you act after a great disappointment.
It's what moves you forward.
It's what makes you a real professional.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo ,
but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

i think there is no future on trading, it just a short time approach , make knowledge and bring profit very rapidly.
those who make plan about trading ultimately loss from this market place.

If you want to become successful in the forex market, you need be disciplined. Without discipline, no trader can make money from this market.

Leverage is such a facility that allows a trader to take high risk beyond his capital amount. A fear about leverage works in the minds of traders just because they don’t know how to use leverage exactly. It carries large amount of risk for them.

leverage is really useful , no way to deny but you have to make sure most powerful analyzing money management first of all.

discipline is really important but as a beginner trader that is really difficult to continue this habit.

loss is a very common thing that we the traders cant ignore after having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.