• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Trading: a Beginner's Guide

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

actually i dont support at any PAAM services ,
i always prefer manual trading. its a permanent solution but need a long time to be experienced.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

I know good trading psychology is supportive to keep survive in a proper way in this volatile trading place. but what psychology you have mention ? not clear . please explain

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who
can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.