• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

right now most important trading tip dont trade over , because it can make you loser, market sometime moving at random.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

yeah agree , but after there is no way ignore the importance of demo, because its only the master place for beginners to know what actually forex trading and how to trade in practical.

Forex’s analysis is of two types: one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis. The former can be done using technical tools but the latter one is difficult and time-consuming.

While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction.

If you want safe your capital, use regulated broker since all regulated brokers are highly secure and you have to be picky for selecting a secure trading broker.

Technical tools are used for technical analysis.I hope your broker provides you with all these tools. While going for a broker, try ECN brokers.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

A genuine broker has no incentive at all to do so (quite the opposite, in fact!) because he has no involvement, himself, in the outcome of your trade. Those situations arise only when one trades with a counterparty market-maker rather than with a genuine broker. It's really a very simple point (yet sometimes I feel I could visit ten or twenty threads in this forum making exactly the same point in every one). It really is as simple as that!

high leverage not high risk always if you know how to manage risk , because most of the time we trade with no analysis , as a result we become loser.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.