• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is a business

I consider forex as a business. It is also a business like other businesses. But the distinction is the vast majority of traders in forex take impulsive decision. This is the thing that make the forex business unsafe. If you take after the tenets of risk management and can control your emotions you can get colossal achievement around here.

Despite of good money managing skill , leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance ,
because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

Yes forex trading is a type of business. It's not gambling though unfortunately most people treat it like gambling. It's because they do not have necessary skills and knowledge.

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

The traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the pair which has comfortable trading spreads and not volatile as like EUR/USD. This can be great for them to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the market is too much volatile and any volatile trading pair can be dangerous for the newcomers due to lack of exact market principle.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, if want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time than any other trading strategies we have.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

protecting your capital is very important, it focuses on money management and risk management, its most important issue to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.